New Profile Posts

1. GizMagus
  2. The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Taking a break from the community during exam period - will be back better than ever in a month or so's time. You better behave... >:(
    1. xEleaa likes this.
    2. KoBeWi
      KoBeWi
      May 17, 2017
    3. res7less
      res7less
      Good luck, mate!
      May 18, 2017
  3. TyBraniff
    TyBraniff Vilya
    Love the game, keep up the amazing work!
  4. TyBraniff
    TyBraniff Teddy
  5. TyBraniff
    TyBraniff Fred
  6. Pockers
    Pockers
    Probably already answered somewhere, but if i bought the beta off this website, not via steam, how would i be able to update? (fae so far)
    1. Teddy
      Teddy
      Just go back to your Humble download page and download the new installer! The Tai Ming installer should be live now!
      May 9, 2017
  7. Yume Tsuki
    Yume Tsuki
    Wow it's actually playable like this o_o;
  8. Jenkolegs
    Jenkolegs Teddy
    Someone count how many times i've broken the game and how many times they've been fixed. I've lost count.
  9. Yume Tsuki
    Yume Tsuki
    Stupid ideas enter my mind. And when I mean stupid, i mean attaching a DDR-mat as a movement controller for playing Grindea stupid. xD
  10. The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Just got a virtual reality headset. I can fairly confidently say it displays a reality that is virtual and is headset-like.
    1. TyBraniff and res7less like this.
    2. res7less
      res7less
      Neat! Which one? HTC Vive or Occulus Rift? What have you already played with it?
      Apr 21, 2017
    3. The G-Meister
      The G-Meister
      Decided to get a Vive secondhand, for like £200 off the retail price. I've played The Lab, Space Pirate Trainer, Google Earth VR, Audioshield and Redout, the former two being my favourites. I find I'm loving Arcade-like games if you've got any recommendations.
      Apr 21, 2017
    4. res7less
      res7less
      Yeah, Vive is the better choice from what I've heard. Kinda feel sorry for the Occulus guys, though since they were the first to start the development, but apparently lacked the funds to be quick enough. I don't have recommendations unfortunately as I'm not that deep into VR myself yet, but I'd love to dive in. So I'm a bit envious :P You can share the experiences from your exploits though!
      Apr 21, 2017
  11. Aiyshi
    Aiyshi BlackGoldKnight
    oh just realized i already said thanks ;__; mb...
  12. Aiyshi
  13. res7less
    res7less
  14. LuckyLionStudios
    LuckyLionStudios
    Wrapping up the Mount Bloom Arcade Mode remix! Confession: I've never made it past the Pumpkin Woods on Arcade :(
    1. res7less and The G-Meister like this.
  15. Jenkolegs
    Jenkolegs
    Aww yea mr krabz
  16. res7less
    res7less
    Oh no, now a terror attack in Sweden :( The world sucks.
  17. res7less
    res7less The G-Meister
    Wow, when did you change your location to the not-so-United Kingdom? Now that's a political statement if I ever saw one :D
    1. The G-Meister
      The G-Meister
      I realised that being a Briton is no longer about having cream tea and more about being the first major country to leave the EU (something I'm not a fan of, btw). Anyway, I saw the opportunity and thought it would fit perfectly. I'm glad you noticed it :D
      Apr 4, 2017
      res7less likes this.
    2. res7less
      res7less
      It is fitting indeed. I wonder how that Scottland business will turn out, too.
      Apr 4, 2017
  18. Zydrune
  19. KoBeWi
    KoBeWi
    1. The G-Meister likes this.
  20. res7less
    res7less
    Grindea bestowed upon me... the Spell of Ceiling. I just couldn't resist...