res7less
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 12:56 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Sep 12, 1986 (Age: 30)

res7less

Jumpkin, Male, 30

Tai Ming OST during traffic is the most depressing thing ever: If you didn't already feel like you've been waiting for 1000 years, you will. Jul 23, 2017 at 8:35 PM

res7less was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 12:56 PM
    1. GRomPES
      GRomPES
      1. res7less
        res7less
        Сделал по другому.
        Jul 24, 2017 at 3:29 PM
        GRomPES likes this.
    2. res7less
      res7less
      Tai Ming OST during traffic is the most depressing thing ever: If you didn't already feel like you've been waiting for 1000 years, you will.
      1. The G-Meister likes this.
    3. res7less
      res7less
    4. res7less
      res7less
      Oh no, now a terror attack in Sweden :( The world sucks.
    5. res7less
      res7less
      Grindea bestowed upon me... the Spell of Ceiling. I just couldn't resist...
    6. res7less
      res7less
      Can't stop finding the Mt. Bloom soundtrack amazing. I love how this masterpiece uses xylophone and triangle for dripping water echoing.
      1. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        I like the nice combo of mountain pass/industrial mining operation balance it has, I just wish it emphasised the off-beats a bit more
        Jan 6, 2017
    7. res7less
      res7less
      Happy new year, everyone!
    8. res7less
      res7less
      10 Statue Masks, 209 Ancient Rocks, 92 Magical Cores later, finally back to 100% after finally getting the Ancient Statue Card!
      1. WalceDony and The G-Meister like this.
      2. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        Nice one. You beat me, but then it's not like I've been actively trying. 10 Statue masks tho... I'd totally trade you one for a few hundred Spinsect Armour if I didn't want to get that mask myself!
        Nov 20, 2016
      3. res7less
        res7less
        Well, that's when I got the idea for influencing spawn chances, heh. Why do you want the mask anyway? The only great stat on it is the armor, so I'm still wearing the arena crown.
        Nov 20, 2016
      4. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        Well I need it to get 100% myself :P In fact, I got it while doing some obligatory gauntlets when doing the glitch speedrun route for Tai Ming, but that was on normal mode and not on my main character. Also, I wear high DEF gear and it's a step up from the Winter Helm which is my current hat/facegear.
        Nov 20, 2016
    9. res7less
      res7less
      I wonder if Mana has also made a prop sword for larping... which would be... the sword of Mana.
      1. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        Maybe that's just one of the secrets of Grindea... ;)
        Nov 13, 2016
      2. res7less
        res7less
        Hehe, true dat.
        Nov 13, 2016
    10. res7less
      res7less
      God damn it, I just spent 5 minutes looking up cherry trees. Turns out the tree I need is simply called Sakura in russian like in japanese.
    11. res7less
      res7less
      Loving the Mt. Bloom soundtrack - the ideal music to listen to while working on something creative.
    12. res7less
      res7less
      I just realized that while we know Luke's mother and younger brother, nothing is known about his father. I sense a prominent sentence...
      1. The G-Meister likes this.
      2. res7less
        res7less
        And there are Laser Swords in the game too!
        May 14, 2016
      3. Exiled
        Exiled
        Darth vader in secret of grindea comfirmed!
        May 15, 2016
    13. res7less
      res7less
      Does anyone happen to have a character ON the Festival? Can you please check if Trip sells the Steel Sword?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. res7less
        res7less
        Thanks!
        May 13, 2016
      3. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        One of my characters is locked in the festival so I'm sure he enjoyed the revisit :P
        May 13, 2016
      4. res7less
        res7less
        That's perfect! Well, for me :P
        May 14, 2016
    14. res7less
      res7less
      What, bunnies are auto-aggroing now? But their description says they're friendly :(
      1. res7less
        res7less
        Oh, nevermind, it's just the hard mode!
        Apr 5, 2016
    15. res7less
      res7less
      Laughed out loud after seeing the Ghosty Card art for the first time.
    16. res7less
      res7less
      How do I restore a character from a backup? Slot 3.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        What does it store then? Map completion and last save location? Seems almost irrelevant to have a separate file for it if that's all it does :/
        Mar 31, 2016
      3. res7less
        res7less
        But I DID get the rewards from Mt. Bloom twice. Though afterwards I replaced the respective cha and wld files by a backup where I was missing 2 cards. Still better than some weird constellation with double items.
        Mar 31, 2016
      4. GoodStuff
        GoodStuff
        I don't know what else it stores G-Meister. Ask Teddy. :D
        Mar 31, 2016
    17. res7less
      res7less
      After having translated Seasonne and Season Temple, thus Winter Elder stuff, I realized there was not a single "Winter is coming..." pun :(
      1. Teddy and The G-Meister like this.
      2. Teddy
        Teddy
        Our PR-team said we can't ever use the references "Winter is coming" and "Arrow in the knee" :( :(
        Mar 16, 2016
      3. res7less
        res7less
        Noooo :( But in this game Winter is a character, so it would be a legit sentence, that makes sense. Are they really sure about that? I'll also ask around about that, it's interesting.
        Mar 17, 2016
    18. res7less
      res7less
      "...of course I know real slimes don't have eyes". The Slime card tells me otherwise, dear Nicodemus!
      1. TsReaper likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. res7less
        Mar 13, 2016
      4. The G-Meister
        The G-Meister
        Taking a look at them again, they look like @Vilya has taken a screenshot of the game, resized it, then drawn over the top. Although the drawing over the top is still a different style :P
        Mar 13, 2016
      5. Thalldor
        Thalldor
        Aye, the cards indeed are the case and probably are not accurate representations. I believe that the smaller slimes do have eyes but they are small since giga slime has eyes so must come from somewhere
        Mar 15, 2016
    19. res7less
      res7less
      Festival dialogues, no problem! There are...170??! Let's hope many of them are Tank's dialogues - those are my favourites!
    20. res7less
      res7less
      Currently translating Flying Temple. The lore. THE LORE!
      1. Rowan and The G-Meister like this.
      2. Rowan
        Rowan
        I feel bad for poor Doctor Pines. I'll avenge them all!
        Mar 6, 2016
      3. res7less
        res7less
        You might even get the chance to do just that. I have a theory, that Ivy is a descendant of Farmahmera and wants to resurrect him, using the artifacts, just as bad as the player's father wants to resurrect Charlotte. We'll see who will be first! But I guess I already know, because this would make an awesome endboss-fight!
        Mar 15, 2016
      4. Rowan
        Rowan
        I wont let her! She seems too suspicious. But then again, destroying Ivy wouldn't be good enough. I'd be able to kill Farmahmera him/herself.
        Mar 17, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1986 (Age: 30)

Signature

It's taking way too much time to come up with a decent signature...