Recent content by EnchantPlatinum

1. EnchantPlatinum

Is this Youtube Comment Deserved?

Thanks for the answers! Feeling better about the video now. My concern was that it was outdated and the build was outclassed by something, AFK wise. (IDK what, I haven't been on for a while).
  2. EnchantPlatinum

Is this Youtube Comment Deserved?

So, a while ago I posted a video version for Ariadne's old AFK guide. It has gotten around 1700 views which makes me endlessly happy, being kind of a failed start up youtuber. Long story short, I recently got a comment saying "I couldn't take you seriously when you play using a keyboard...
  3. EnchantPlatinum

Mount Bloom Gas mask

Yeah, I've got that one. It wasn't in the Phase Puzzle Cave though. I'm pretty sure it wasn't anyway. Thanks for the answer though, cheers!
  4. EnchantPlatinum

Mount Bloom Gas mask

Own, you may not be following anymore, but could you tell me what MATK weapon you were alluding to? I have the Gas Mask, the Resquencer, and Coat but I don't know about the weapon.
  5. EnchantPlatinum

A New Adventurer Approaches!

I have a matematician's syndrome of being too lazy to brute force research. Call me a slacker, (wouldn't fight you on that) but I tend to research like... all aspects of a weapon. My problem is that the skills are tricky as far as 1h vs 2h. Even within a "hand class" there are different builds...
  6. EnchantPlatinum

Can somebody fact-check me here?

YES! That is exactly it! I just found my 2 books! "Dangerous Summer" and "In the End of November".
  7. EnchantPlatinum

Cool. Awesome books. I read them in Russian primarily, so his name eluded me for the longest time.
  8. EnchantPlatinum

I suppose I kinda figured that the Arcade thing wasn't really for me. Honestly, I think I would probably use a different method for deciding which is better but then again I am kinda new here. Either way, If you need help with anything else, feel free to send me a message. I am still trying to...
  9. EnchantPlatinum

So the Mumrik fellow which is present in both arcade and Story as a peculiarly dressed camper is an interesting character. Would I be right in saying that he is an allusion to The Mumintrolls which is a series of whimsical novels? I believe that is the case but unfortunately I have misplaced my...
  10. EnchantPlatinum

G, I see you on here all the time and I like your videos as well, super happy you were the one to reply :D. My shtick is probably analytics and statistic analysis. I.e. the objective value of farming pet food vs. buying potions via basic risk-reward calculation. or overanalysis so stuff like...
  11. EnchantPlatinum

Hi everybody, this is certainly the first game I had any interest in, forum-wise. I have 95%ed my save file with the Tai Ming frontline. Not a big Card-Hunter, I am satisfied with Items and an occasional Card-Farm if I feel awfully dreary. My passion is probably playing with numbers and...
  12. EnchantPlatinum

Done with frontline, 95% save. Arcade isn't going well though D:

Done with frontline, 95% save. Arcade isn't going well though D: