Recent content by Esbeckett

1. Esbeckett

Seeing party member's HP.

When things are kicking you in the face, it's kind of hard to stop and type is all.
  2. Esbeckett

Seeing party member's HP.

This needs to be implemented. It was entirely risky and because myself and my friend mentioned in another thread couldn't communicate properly either, she ended up dead and I ended up beating a certain room with no HP left because I didn't know she was lower HP but more durable anyways.
  3. Esbeckett

A really specific Networking problem.

I got it working ayways, and I said Hamachi isn't an option because it breaks everything else in the house. I just needed to dump the NAT tables. She got back and all is well. Perhaps "restarting your gateway upon people hanging trying to connect" would be good to mention.
  4. Esbeckett

Hm, I notice my topic is moved. I didn't think it was appropriate to put it here since I figured I might look like a jerk if I didn't pay up for a copy yet. We're all using the same demo, .56g. I thought I did state that. I've dumped the NAT tables to see if that would relieve the problem...
  5. Esbeckett

So, I'm trying the beta DEMO (0.56g) because a special friend of mine asked me to. I really like the person, so I'd instantly hop off a bridge if she told me to. She mentioned this game and she wanted to try networking. I can port-forward, however she's thoroughly locked out of her gateway. I...