Recent content by Estevan Silva

1. Estevan Silva

Mushroom Shield

Sorry guys, I should have explained better. Own understood it xD.
  2. Estevan Silva

Mushroom Shield

When perfect guarding with Mushroom Shield, some mushrooms spawn. In this picture you can see a straight line clamping the smoke animation. Not sure if that is intended.
  3. Estevan Silva

Are Boar Cards glitched?

I killed 3-5 wisps and 3-5 crystals to get their cards xD.
  4. Estevan Silva

Slow progress and Steam reviews

Thank you, Teddy. About being a developer, and creating stuff being slow... I understand it myself. I've been doing games in Unity as hobby since the beginning of this year. I just thought that maybe it could be faster with 3... I was wrong. Since you said those reviews don't really bother...
  5. Estevan Silva

Slow progress and Steam reviews

Hey, guys. I've been reading Steam reviews about the game and the majority of negative comments talk about development being slow. It it said in the game's FAQ: "made by 3 people who have no interest in rushing the development only to release a subpar product". Devs make it crystal clear that...
  6. Estevan Silva

Grinding quests & learning

Own, I know that 'kill 1000 monsters' is considered boring. But, I have one argument that it could be useful in this game: People that just want to chill killing monsters like me. Also, this kind of quest must be completely optional. In the end, this type of quest is a simple support to hardcore...
  7. Estevan Silva

Grinding quests & learning

Hello, guys. I've been playing this game for about 20 hours ish and I'm loving it. In this topic, I want to talk about grinding. Suggestion 1) Grinding quests. I haven't found a quest about grinding... Like hunt 1000 presents, for example. That would be awesome in the Toy Factory. Or, collect...