Recent content by Evanz111

1. Evanz111

Most new players WILL quit the game after beating the story. Without question.

More achievements in general would be awesome, are there any plans to add more? (Sorry for off-topic question)
  2. Evanz111

Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

I'm just about to have the fight with Winter, does this mean I'm nearing the end of the current content? How much have I got left I can do?
  3. Evanz111

Most new players WILL quit the game after beating the story. Without question.

It's definitely possible to complete Binding of Isaac using skill without getting lucky item drops, but is it fun? Hell no. It takes ages to kill anything and makes you incredibly weak, just having to dodge and attack for 10 minutes to kill a boss with a huge amount of HP. I've seen hundreds of...
  4. Evanz111

Player-Owned Housing

One of the selling points of the game for me was the promise of housing being implemented. I've only recently gotten the game, and I went back over the recent DevBlog entries, but I could find any mention of it. I seem to keep getting furniture at random points, but I'd like to know how much...