Recent content by Fokson

1. Fokson

Feedback for Utility Skills

With 213 attack damage using Spirit Slash Gold Charge vs an Ancient Statue, I do ~1600 damage. Silver Charge dodge does ~1300. Gold Charge Dodge does ~4800. I think on it crit it does about ~8k. All of this is with no buffs or pet.
  2. Fokson

Beep boop, I'm back once again with a little more insight on some skills I haven't used much before. Gonna start this party with Provoke. I want to like this ability, I really do, but the flaws in it right now are incredibly brutal. The animation is very long, and while I adore how it looks...
  3. Fokson

All right, I've got a followup post with a couple more suggestions. We'll start with Barrier again quickly. In light of one of my previous suggestions being taken, a friend brought up an interesting point. Presently you can cast Barrier repeatedly on the same person until it breaks, which...
  4. Fokson

Hi there! Nice to meet you all! I wanted to give my opinion and feedback on some of the utility skills, most specifically Barrier. I was ( and still mostly am ) in the boat of 'some form of healing should be available', though I do respect your opinion that the game works pretty well without...