Recent content by ganon0070

1. G

[Crash] Game crashes on launch (first time)

right click (works on both the file location and the desktop icon)> open the drop down for "run with graphics processor" > mine gives me the option of nvidia and the integrated one same as you would get to properties or run as admin as of now i have to select it when ever i open it, but there...
  2. G

GOT IT TO WORK :D Turns out it was trying to run off the integrated graphics card in my laptop and not Nvidia....im like 90% sure ive had this issue before but simply forgot it >_>
  3. G

I've already tried verifying it Its trying launch in windowed mode Demo has the same issue :( Neither are in compatibility mode (and didnt work when i tried it in compatibility mode) reinstalled xna and direct x didnt work on both also (forgot to mention i tried this before xD but np)
  4. G

After trying to launch for the first time the game pulls up a blank window followed by a dialog box saying that SoG has stopped working. I've tried a couple of suggestions from searching like making sure windows is updated, uninstalling, and turning off cloud sync to no avail. About half a year...