Recent content by Ghalleon

1. G

Global highscore bug?

Gocanaroj had it happen to him 2 times when he dismissed it(he no longer dares dismiss it, cause there seems to be no way to fix it for the entire run), I see it disappear like it was supposed to, but he continues to see it just stand still and do nothing, but because he sees it out, he couldn't...
  2. G

Global highscore bug?

I was the one hosting, they both lag too much when they host so they always make me. I was running flamethrower, frosty friend, haste, manaburn, intelligence, surgeon and brutality I believe. Ledeoim was running flamethrower, frosty friend, summon plant, and I think the same 4 talents I think...
  3. G

Global highscore bug?

lol, we are friends irl and I can guarantee that none of us cheated in any way. And I think I found the steam IDs STEAM_0:1:53366357 STEAM_0:1:73551942 STEAM_0:1:73356107 STEAM_0:1:65030130
  4. G

Global highscore bug?

my 3p and 4p global high scores both disappeared a couple days ago. I don't see my score or any of my friends scores who were with me. One of my friends still does see our 3p high scores, but not our 4p scores. I am confused because shouldn't we both be seeing the same global high score list...