Recent content by gold

1. gold

Resolution

Ok.then.
  2. gold

Resolution

Understood now,maybe in the future it's gonna be adapted for other resolutions(interface / map overview). Thanks for answer and that's it of this thread.
  3. gold

Resolution

Np,ty for answer,I'll play with Windowed Fullscreen. It is what it is,so this thread is closed I guess,I was just curious:)
  4. gold

Resolution

It means smaller game interface at least.
  5. gold

Resolution

Yes,I know what you're talking about but it's not like "real" 1920x1080 maybe because of game's interface.
  6. gold

Resolution

Is it possible to apply 1920 x 1080 in SOG?
  7. gold

Game crash.

no problem)
  8. gold

Game crash.

This is a little bit weird but i solved this problem i guess. What was i do for fix this: 1)fully uninstallthe game from my pc 2)then I install secrets of grindea to new directory(I create a new steam library at disk C)(My default steam library is located at disk D) That's it,it's works but...
  9. gold

Game crash.

One important thing,10 minutes ago I was try to run pirated copy of the game and it's works...
  10. gold

Game crash.

I was try to install update pack from windows but doesn't help(
  11. gold

Game crash.

I earlier try to run the game in admin mode and that doesn't help,I will trying update my windows latter,maybe this error will go away by herself,anyway thank you for help)
  12. gold

Game crash.

I don't have errors with .NET and don't have antivirus,i try to restart my computer many times) I try to clean windows log and try to run Secrets of Grindea and get only 1 one error,this:
  13. gold

Game crash.

I'm playing a long time and this the first time when i get this error. I check windows logs and see this:
  14. gold

Game crash.

Hello everyone,I have a problem with Secrets of Grindea when i try to run the game. Like that: I was try to reinstall the game but it's doesn't help me,then i try to update XNA and .NET Framework 4 but the same result,please help me. Previously apologise for my english.