Recent content by Igor

1. I

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

I would love to get Sunless Sea and Risen, if it possible :3 And if there anyone form CIS (Steam restrictions :/) - i can give them Broforce. P.S. CIS - Commonwealth of Independent States = СНГ - Содружество Независимых Государств.
  2. I

Version 0.611alabama

I already reported that in my first message in this topic. And you missed that next room has same issue. :)
  3. I

[Suggestion] Maybe it worth to change Defence Command?

Well, i just use defence after every attack that lands on FF. 1 second - and he ready to fight back. Reducing hp or defence level actually does nothing. He soaks damage not in defence stance (that's pretty strange, btw). And - I want discourage this stupid tactic defence spam, but without using...
  4. I

[Suggestion] Maybe it worth to change Defence Command?

Alright, today I tried Frosty Friend and he feels pretty overpowered because of Defence Command. 1. Enemies losing interest in FF. 2, No cooldown. 3, 50% damage resistance. 4. Starts to move when healed up. Mostly that bothers me - you cant screw up with this command. I just spammed it after...
  5. I

Version 0.611alabama

This guys dont want to be grinded...
  6. I

Version 0.611alabama

pretty weak debuff, to be honest. Shrooms that spawns just blind you in a little area. That's not big deal, unless area of blindness will be increased. With this shield i just blocked all spin damage from the red giga slime. Feels pretty op.
  7. I

Exit/Restart Arena

Well... I didnt know it either. Some sort of reminder about that would be neat. Like... quest window?
  8. I

Version 0.611alabama

Just noticed - Lantern Jack after every attack laughts at me in chat and telling his X,Y,Z-position.
  9. I

Version 0.611alabama

Different way of solving puzzle. Also - at second run throw poison caves noticed, that in this 2 rooms i cant breake anything, but in first run that wasnt the case. And in this puzzle is very easy to accidentally press stepplate. About cards and loot in the caves - got larva card from first...
  10. I

Dont know, how to translate Wisp. This name... Does it have some meaning in English or it's just...

Dont know, how to translate Wisp. This name... Does it have some meaning in English or it's just name? Cant google it :/
  11. I

Yes! Almost translated all items! *Looks at the dialogs. Starts crying*

Yes! Almost translated all items! *Looks at the dialogs. Starts crying*
  12. I

Great game, but catching pets DDR-style? Horrible!

It's nerfed. I was thinking about same stuff - that wasnt super easy for me, who never played DDR-games, but manageable. And then i saw dates and Developer response... Probably i would die to the old pets.
  13. I

Misc Text Tool Instructions

Thanks! It's ok now.
  14. I

Misc Text Tool Instructions

I have a strange problem with cyrillic - looks like game have a lot of questions to it, but translate tool thinks that it's just fine. And TT doesnt letting me to change options.
  15. I

[Suggestion] Lower price for season shards.

After farmest for all items i checked price for drop and one item is too pricy - season shard (90). After 2 hours I ended up with 821 of them = 73890 gold. It's almost just as coin drop for this time, even bigger. Right now it's not big deal - you can spend this money only buying potions and...