[Suggestion] Maybe it worth to change Defence Command?

Igor

Green Slime
Alright, today I tried Frosty Friend and he feels pretty overpowered because of Defence Command.
1. Enemies losing interest in FF.
2, No cooldown.
3, 50% damage resistance.
4. Starts to move when healed up.

Mostly that bothers me - you cant screw up with this command. I just spammed it after every hit that FF take. And why he even has that 50% resistance if enemies doesnt want to get him?

Maybe we can do this command a little bit more interesting?

1. Enemies keep attacking FF.
2. No cooldown.
3. 50% damage resistance, losing it after maxed out hp.
4. 10 seconds duration.

Now we have a little minigame "Defence right now or wait a little more?"

Ardeof

Rabby
Having enemies attack FF while on defense could lead to some very gimmicky things. It seems fine right now, though Frosty Friend is kind of a guaranteed teammate until you forget about it in a battle. Reducing its hp or decreasing defense to 25% may make players activate the ability more often/sooner. Using Frosty Friend at that level is also a sacrifice of doing more damage, to summon a minion. Though if buffed enough, it can farm maps quite easily.

Putting a duration on the defense ability doesn't fix very much. It only gains the 50% resistance while guarding.

Igor

Green Slime
Well, i just use defence after every attack that lands on FF. 1 second - and he ready to fight back. Reducing hp or defence level actually does nothing. He soaks damage not in defence stance (that's pretty strange, btw).

And - I want discourage this stupid tactic defence spam, but without using CD, because it's... boring. Duration on defence will with losing 50% resistance will fix that.Wanted to heal 1-2 strikes? Ok, 2 seconds - and FF just stays on the place, just taking more hits without 50% resistance.

OR.

We can do this other way.

1. Enemies losing interest in FF. After he gets 100% hp - enemites will attack.
2. No cooldown.
3. 50% (25?) damage resistance after getting full hp.
4. 10 seconds duration.

With this we lose minigame and we using defence ability as damage soaker or as heal.

tkld178

Rabby
Maybe it should be that it can only shield after it gets to a certain % of health so there is guaranteed down time and if you aren't careful it can die.

One thing I'd change is that if it dies and you go over to it's body you start cheering it on to make it wake up faster, but that locks your character. So if you try to use a skill it just does not happen and you will still be cheering. Doing something 2 times in a row will break you out of this but if you don't realize that you are over it then you just stand there while things get closer and it can lead to bad situations.