3. Jasquan

Lets start excitment

Did you even look? :p
  4. Jasquan

Lets start excitment

Green Slimes, obviously. :p
  5. Jasquan

Twitch / Piracy

Is the reason you're called Teddy because you're really soft about stuff like that? :p *goes back to corner*
  6. Jasquan

Power Plant OP?

Oh no, I haven't played the game on Hard yet, wanted to go through on Normal first
  7. Jasquan

Translation Discovery - new annoying feature for non-English Steam users!

"Selvom dette spil ikke officielt er blevet oversat til dansk, er der mindst én uofficiel oversættelse tilgængelig på Steam Workshop! Vil du gennemse oversættelserne nu?" and "Ja" (yes) "Nej" (no) for Danish. Admittedly there's no unofficial translation available in Danish, but eh. EDIT: it's a...
  8. Jasquan

CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

Question though, Frontline or stable? Seems a bit important
  9. Jasquan

Sure. Like I said, my only real thing is I don't do voice communication. I'll pm you my steam acc
  10. Jasquan

What would requirements be? I'm really bad with voice communication, but otherwise I'd love to try if you aren't a full group
  11. Jasquan

Power Plant OP?

I think I beat the Power Flower by having a high attk spd and Spirit Slash or whatever it's called? Wasn't tooo tough. I actually think it's the only (or one of the only) boss I've gotten in one go
  12. Jasquan

Version 0.611alabama

No idea how long I've spent in the temple of seasons by now, but I've gotten 300+ of the normal collectables, 5 of Fall's Edge, but none of the other weapons :( EDIT: Got 2 Summer's Smite now, just missing the last one