Recent content by Jroe

1. J

Correct number of pets not displaying

I am working on a 100% hard difficulty complete character and on the world map it says I have 4/5 pets. I have the bee, slime, present, bunny, and the jumpkin, which is 5. Does the bee not count because it is obtained through arcade mode, and I am still missing one? Or is the correct number of...
  2. J

Extremely Low FPS

So I restarted my computer and now everything's fine. Gotta love computers. -_- Thanks for the help anyway!
  3. J

Extremely Low FPS

My motherboard does have an integrated graphics card, but I do not know how to use it instead of my Radeon card. I checked windows and there were no updates and my resources are at good levels when running it. I look into using my integrated card and I'll just try restarting my computer. You...
  4. J

Extremely Low FPS

So I recently got a new computer and I haven't played S.O.G since I got it. I just booted it up for the new frontline patch and my computer is running it as a slow 0-2 FPS. My new computer is much better than my old one and my old one could run it fine. I'm not sure if it is frontline or if it...