Extremely Low FPS

Jroe

Green Slime
So I recently got a new computer and I haven't played S.O.G since I got it. I just booted it up for the new frontline patch and my computer is running it as a slow 0-2 FPS. My new computer is much better than my old one and my old one could run it fine. I'm not sure if it is frontline or if it is some graphics card settings but I can't play the game. Here are my computer specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 @ 3.2GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating system
Video Card: Radeon rx 480

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Does your motherboard have an integrated graphics chip that might be used? You can probably go into your graphic card settings to see if that's the case (I think on Nvidia cards it's under 3D settings, not sure where to find it with Radeon cards)

This guy seemed to have a similar problem and solved it by installing windows updates: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/got-game-slow-from-menu-screen.6798/

If you open up the task manager, does Grindea or any other process use up a lot of resources while it's running?

Jroe

Green Slime
My motherboard does have an integrated graphics card, but I do not know how to use it instead of my Radeon card. I checked windows and there were no updates and my resources are at good levels when running it. I look into using my integrated card and I'll just try restarting my computer. You never know when that'll help :D. I'll get back after I've looked into these things.

Jroe

Green Slime
So I restarted my computer and now everything's fine. Gotta love computers. -_- Thanks for the help anyway!