Recent content by Literally Who

1. L

Housing Exporting And Importing

We can save and load the housing template on a single save. I would like to suggest a functionality that allows us to import this template into other characters' save files. Obviously it shouldn't allow us to export the actual furniture since a lot of it is unique and is rewarded for quests and...
  2. L

Rethinking arcade catalysts.

I strongly disagree with this suggestion. You're a longterm veteran with ample knowledge of ins and outs and a strong drive to experiment. I see your perspective on the new player experience and overall difficulty scaling as significantly skewed, and wish to offer my own for consideration, as...
  3. L

I don't know what my hitbox is.

I would offer for consideration an optional accessibility setting that highlights the hitbox at all times, for maximum transparency. Bonus points for allowing me the opportunity to post 1500 screenshots a day with bloodshot eyes and a foaming mouth, making dozens of posts where I point out every...
  4. L

Pet Respec

I spent 99% of my playthrough running around with a level 1 pet due to severe choice paralysis. I kept thinking, what if I pick the wrong stats? Since every following pet level requires more and more XP, I might end up softlocking myself if I focus on the wrong stat, and then boosting the stat I...
  5. L

Allow Shadowclones To Boost Melee Skills Too

I suggest instead of giving 10% extra damage to each clone at gold charge, allowing the clones to copy your melee skills as well, adding 5% or 7.5% damage copied for skills to each clone, resulting in a total 10-15% bonus skill damage. The goal of this suggestion isn't to buff or nerf...
  6. L

(Mild Spoilers) Bones Charm

I feel bad for Captain Bones. He bestows upon you his head to come hang out with you on your adventures, but in my case he just ends up forever stuck in the Bag due to his stats not being satisfactory enough for me to field him. I'm starting to worry he'll eventually succumb to ghost dementia at...
  7. L

Empower, Haste, and Fortify Icons Above Player Character

I would love a duration increase, but I have a hunch that the developers don't believe the duration needs to be adjusted, so I didn't deem it fitting to try and make suggestions in that direction.
  8. L

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

During the Festival, there is a dialog between James Fawke and Fanita (the fangirl who keeps asking him for autographs) that goes like this: Fanita: Could you give me another autograph, James? James Fawke: Of course! Fanita: WOW! Thanks! Now I have 18! But if you talk to her after the...
  9. L

Empower, Haste, and Fortify Icons Above Player Character

These three utility spells have an abysmally low duration (even with the Got You Covered talent), and therefore tracking them is important if one wishes to consistently benefit from them. Currently they have 2 ways of tracking - the upper left corner buff panel, and the colored outline around...
  10. L

Suggestion For "Fine Taste" Talent and Lightning Potion Interraction

"Fine Taste" is a talent that boosts potion effects by around 36%. The way this manifests in the lightning potion is instead of 4 thunder orbs you get 5. There is a small issue I see with that. You see, receiving thunder orbs when you're already at max capacity of 8 doesn't do anything. It...
  11. L

Fixing Haddock once and for all

Perhaps he could be repurposed as a feesh furniture guy for story mode? Fishtanks and whatnot. Every feesh already has a fully animated set of sprites for the Arcade aquarium after all.
  12. L

I am once again begging for Mimic 3 to visually indicate its anti-DPS Rush mechanic.

Ironically enough, I only ever did DPS skips in low cat arcade because of how flimsy the boss's HP is, and thought that story mode DPS skipping wasn't possible because my only point of reference was hardmode, where I quickly got highly discouraged from trying to take DPS shortcuts when a red...
  13. L

The Evergrind School serving its purpose.

There is actual information in the schoolhouse? Where? I went there several times and found nothing. I just thought that loading screen tip about the school was one of the things the developers didn't get around to implementing.
  14. L

Give Dollies and Plushies A Purpose

There is a number of plushies and dollies in the game that can be acquired through various means, but they have no use other than as completion fodder. Is there any chance they could be made into something with a purpose? Either as house furniture or as a scavenger hunt for that young lass in...
  15. L

Non Binary Player Character Option

That reminded me that I actually wanted to make a thread about the plushies and completely forgot. Time to get on it.