Empower, Haste, and Fortify Icons Above Player Character

These three utility spells have an abysmally low duration (even with the Got You Covered talent), and therefore tracking them is important if one wishes to consistently benefit from them. Currently they have 2 ways of tracking - the upper left corner buff panel, and the colored outline around the character. The problem I have with the outline is it's very hard to track it. It's very subtle, and to make matters worse all the buffs have to share the same outline. On top of that, many of the skill charges already give your character a glowing outline, which impedes tracking even further. And the problem with the upper left corner is, naturally, the fact that I'm trying to track the 700 projectiles currently advancing upon my murderchild and I do not have the luxury of averting my gaze from him even for a split second.

My suggestion, therefore, is this: Add tiny icons above the character's head that signify these buffs being active, so that they are much easier to track on the character.

Own

I believe a while ago I suggested being able to charge up Utility spells to make them cost more EP but also last longer, to avoid the feeling of constant buff micromanagement. Would be nice.

I'll admit I don't use any of them even on Arcade C3 because I don't like juggling to keep them active.

I would love a duration increase, but I have a hunch that the developers don't believe the duration needs to be adjusted, so I didn't deem it fitting to try and make suggestions in that direction.