Recent content by PrinceOfJudah

1. PrinceOfJudah

Magic UP in comparison to Melee

My friend and I have been playing Grindea. He's got a very, very fast speedy attack build which is putting out huge amounts of damage, and quickly. offensive magic I've been using does so little in comparison and the recharge time compounds this. The same could be said to a lesser extent about...
  2. PrinceOfJudah

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

I died while fighting the fairies with a friend and he saw me as alive unless I used an emote as a ghost.
  3. PrinceOfJudah

NPC Party Members 2.0

I'm a legitimate cripple and broke most of the time unfortunately. Yeah I have that bookmarked but I don't know when I'll get it. I never bought Grindea when I had the money because of the lack of an NPC party.
  4. PrinceOfJudah

NPC Party Members 2.0

So AI can't be done easily? only simple attacks, not abilities.
  5. PrinceOfJudah

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I want to plead with the dev's to consider this. http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/npc-party-members-2-0.7461/ It is 85% of the reason why I loved Mana and am interested in Grindea.
  6. PrinceOfJudah

NPC Party Members 2.0

Over a year ago I asked if NPC party members would be added. Generally people said it was possible and not too difficult to do, but it was unlikely to happen. As a result, I never bought the game. I have a massive need for a Mana inspired game. But the biggest attraction to it for me, was not...
  7. PrinceOfJudah

Add NPC Party members?

I orginally posted this on the steam forum. This game looks so good that I decided to make an account here to follow development. ' Grindea looks unsually HIGH quality for being indie developed. It reminds me of the Mana games which I have a great love for. However, does Secret of Grindea...