Recent content by Rickdrasil

1. R

Skipping the fight against Marino in the new Frontline

I don't think we should be able to skip the new battle against Marino in the desert. It's possible to Blink passed the trigger for the cutscene and skip it. I Still have to look around in the desert for the sidequests but for now the new content looks fun.
  2. R

Game Unplayable

Thanks! Removing the room solved the problem for now. I'll try not to break my house again before the ''bug fix'' is available. But I will kinda miss my doorway to the abyss... It was a charming place
  3. R

Game Unplayable

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I had a room connected to two others but since i couldn't figure how to delete a single doorway I just deleted the whole room. Mysteriously one of them, the one I manually added, stayed there and I could go through it. I added the room back and deleted...
  4. R

Game Unplayable

I'm having exactly the same problem after I managed to create a door leading to the void around the rooms of my house. The game crashed while I tried to teleport out of my house and since then I can't play this character anymore. The game crash in the same way as described in the OP. I don't...