Recent content by Sam Kerr

1. Sam Kerr

[Gameplay] Arcade and healing.

I completed a floor in the arcade mode without losing any HP. Between each floor is a statue and a small health drop. I didnt take it since I was at full health so I continued on to the 2nd floor. I lost some health against a creep and then went back to the mid-section to get my health drop but...
  2. Sam Kerr

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Okidoki, thanks guys!
  3. Sam Kerr

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

I joined the group. My steam name is Tashoku and my avatar is a cookie formed AT-AT
  4. Sam Kerr

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I wanted to try multiplayer but it says I have to write in someones IP... I thought a list of open games would pop up and that I could simply click to join one. What it the dealio with mp?
  5. Sam Kerr

First Impressions 2.0

Ok, sorry. I will try to keep that in mind for the next time.
  6. Sam Kerr

First Impressions 2.0

I haven't read through the entire thread. What I'd like to suggest so far is the ability to dismiss your pet and the quest "chicken chase" seems a bit off. The hens parked themselves in weird positions which made it impossible(?) to budge. At the end of the village there is a cliff with a...
  7. Sam Kerr

Dismiss your pet, possible?

Ye, I can't find a button for "stay" or "dismiss". I haven't been back to the farm yet but still. I found my Slimey really annyoing in the arena when I was fighting the big slime which shoots out all those other little slimers.
  8. Sam Kerr

Ok, thanks I will try that out!
  9. Sam Kerr

Hi, today I tamed a bunny and a slime. I don't always feel like I am in the mood to have them tag along and I would like to sort of "park" them in their stable until I feel like spending time with them. So far I have not been able to figure out how this goes about, is it even possible?