Dismiss your pet, possible?

Sam Kerr

Green Slime
Hi, today I tamed a bunny and a slime. I don't always feel like I am in the mood to have them tag along and I would like to sort of "park" them in their stable until I feel like spending time with them. So far I have not been able to figure out how this goes about, is it even possible?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
It's possible! You can either go to the farm and talk to your pet and choose "Stay" or you go inside the menu and on the first tab move down to your pet (I think it says "Pet Menu"). In that menu you can also choose "Stay" (I think. I'm to lazy to start up the game and check). The pet menu is pretty hidden in the player stat tab so if it's not already adressed put up a suggestion on how it can be easier to spot this.

Rokker

Halloweed
I'm actually not sure that works GoodStuff. I've only seen the "Stay" option while interacting with pets that are already "Staying" at the farm.
I've never seen the Stay-option for your current pet, although i would love for there to be one. Or at least a "Hide"-option.
I love my pink bunny, but it can really be in the way when recording a good bug.

GarlicJelly

I'm actually not sure that works GoodStuff. I've only seen the "Stay" option while interacting with pets that are already "Staying" at the farm.
I've never seen the Stay-option for your current pet, although i would love for there to be one. Or at least a "Hide"-option.
I love my pink bunny, but it can really be in the way when recording a good bug.
You're right. You have to go to the farm leave your pet.

Rokker

Halloweed
You're right. You have to go to the farm leave your pet.
When i read your post i went to the farm to try this.. I couldn't interact with my current pet (Pink Bunny) in any other way than to use the menu-system(no stay-option there), but when i took another pet i could interact with that pet.

Pink Rabbit:
Interact with "Z": No
Interact with Menu: Yes

White Slime:
Interact with "Z": Yes

Red Pumpkin:
Interact with "Z": Yes

I think we've found a bug :)

I've never thought that it was possible to dismiss your pet at all because i've always used my bunny.
I'll post this in the bug section.

Sam Kerr

Green Slime
Ye, I can't find a button for "stay" or "dismiss". I haven't been back to the farm yet but still. I found my Slimey really annyoing in the arena when I was fighting the big slime which shoots out all those other little slimers.

GarlicJelly

Ye, I can't find a button for "stay" or "dismiss". I haven't been back to the farm yet but still. I found my Slimey really annyoing in the arena when I was fighting the big slime which shoots out all those other little slimers.
You can to in and change the color of the pet in the pet menu so that you don't confuse it with the enemies you're fighting.