Recent content by Tactrix

1. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Button Glitch Bug

This is a very minor bug and it's so small that at first I thought it was my keyboard, but no apparently it really is a tiny bug. So here's how it goes, when you first start playing in arcade mode and you level getting your first point sometimes when you press escape it starts this sequence...
  2. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Exp Feature

Old school charm? Name 1 oldschool RPG where there was low feedback presentation.
  3. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Exp Feature

When you kill a monster there should be a tiny number that pops up as they die with xp like 25xp, it's just a RPG past time.
  4. Tactrix

[Intro] Arcade Design Save Feature

As it stands right now when you make a hero every time you log back into arcade mode you have to redesign a new one or randomize, there should really be a save option so when you come back in you can play the hero you already made.
  5. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Decline decision via Key

When you have to choose something like for example to battle or not to battle the bosses from your hall of fame, if you press X to say no it does nothing, it's no big deal because you can just click down but I just thought it would be nice to make it a solid no if pressing X.
  6. Tactrix

Frosty Friend Dismissal

But if you accidentally enter a boss fight with him(which I do a lot) then you're stuck because he won't survive even a % of that fight and then half your EP is down the drain.
  7. Tactrix

Frosty Friend Dismissal

When frosty friend dies in arcade mode he just sits their dead until you leave the screen while I understand that you can't revive him in that mode, you should be able to dismiss him and have the spell greyed out for the remainder of that board, it's a matter of EP when he stays dead and sits on...
  8. Tactrix

Boss Boar OP

I try to do it but its impossible on lvl3 half the room is thorns, the rest is mobs and then the boar, if its a regular boar its somehow avoidable and even then a massive stretch, but when its a boss boar by the time you notice it you're already dead.
  9. Tactrix

Boss Boar OP

Those are the tactics I employ for him trust me he's too fast for that level, there are some things that should not be on such low levels, you can use anything you want but if he turns around and attacks you after his charge misses you wont have time to block or dodge you're going to get hit and...
  10. Tactrix

Boss Boar OP

I think I can safely say I speak on behalf of everyone when I say the elite version of the boar is entirely overpowered on floor 3, first you don't have nearly enough life or armor to that thing on, second it attacks like lightning and shielding from it is near impossible at that level as your...
  11. Tactrix

active buffs?

I have also found that this bug can cause big problems if respect isn't changed once the game releases, for example you can max out a pet and then respect and use the point in whatever else you choose.
  12. Tactrix

Frosty Friend Spawn

When you go into a new screen with frosty friend already summoned for some strange reason instead of starting off to the side or behind you he starts off in front of you making you move really REALLY slowly, now sure you can get out of the way, but if you're playing arcade mode for example that...
  13. Tactrix

[Visual] Screen Offcenter Bug

Yea windowed full mode seems to work pretty well thanks :)
  14. Tactrix

[Visual] Screen Offcenter Bug

Will do thanks :)
  15. Tactrix

Recipe Tab

Much appreciated :)