Recent content by Vindelev

1. V

Saving in arcade mode?

Oh okay, thank you :)
  2. V

Saving in arcade mode?

Okay i took a break from story mode, and starting playing arcade mode (still total noob atm) But i realized that i cannot save in arcade mode, is this intended? Or am i just being a bigger noob than i thought i were? :D
  3. V

New look/hair?

GoodStuff: You are probably right, always nice to see what others have to say :) Vilya: I can't wait, I know you guys are working hard, and i appreciate it a lot! :)
  4. V

New look/hair?

I have experimented with diferent hair styles through that woman. It's not that i regret the style i chose, i would just like to see more styles :)
  5. V

New look/hair?

I like the possibilities we get for customizing our character, but i also like the look of some of the npc's that are in game. For example, this guys hair... I would kill to get that hair style on my character! I don't know if this is already planned, but i think that the more you can...
  6. V

Version 0.599e

Oh! My bad, didn't read the whole thread :p Hmm, would be too OP.
  7. V

Version 0.599e

Own's got a point, a DEF debuff to mages would just make them even more of a glass canon. Other then that, i like your ideas about the Windslash spell, both ideas sound really good, and i think they will suit the game well. :)
  8. V

Does higher difficulty give higher chance for cards dropping?

Okay, i will definitely do that! :)
  9. V

Does higher difficulty give higher chance for cards dropping?

Title says it all, just curious. I've benn playing on normal since i got the game a week ago, but have just changed to hard. So i wondered whether it would change my card situation? :)
  10. V

First Impressions 2.0

Oh my! I completely forgot to look around in the Collectors Guild! Thanks mate, maybe now i can get the last two cards i need ;) But another thing, how do i 'place' furnitur, and where do i place it? The exp part sounds like a great idea, i didn't really consider that a possibillity. Another...
  11. V

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Hands down one of the most awesome games i have played in years! I have been looking for a game like this in months now, it even came to the point where i started leaning how to program, so that i could make the game myself. However, that is no longer needed after i found...
  12. V

Payment?

Tanks Own, it worked :D
  13. V

Payment?

I will try that Own :) Are you vrazy MrChocodemon? I can't wait that long! This game looks awesome :D
  14. V

Payment?

Is it not possible to pay with a card, instead of paypal and amazon payments? Since i do not have any of those i can't buy the game, I think it's a little sad if these are the only payment methods.