Search results

1. Honorable_D

Why'd you get rid of the distortion effect in Pumpkin Woods?

Oh good. Ya, it doesn't show up at all in the Steam Community screenshots. Strange.
  2. Honorable_D

Why'd you get rid of the distortion effect in Pumpkin Woods?

You know, that wavey/ripply haze around the borders of the screen in the pre-cleansed forest... its not there anymore from all the screenshots of new players I've seen. (I havn't actually made a new game to see if its still there when you first enter) I thought that was a really cool effect and...
  3. Honorable_D

Any word when the first Gold Charge abilities are gonna make it in?

Been seeing a lot of previews of the new Gold Charge graphics but when are those darn things gonna make it into the game? Should I be optimistic and believe that a few of them are gonna make it in when the big Steam Early Access patch goes live? :D
  4. Honorable_D

Is magic only - i.e. 'The Mage' viable?

No, I havn't tried Flamethrower but to be honest we shouldn't call spells "okay" just because Flamethrower is apparently the one decent spell for sustainable, high boss damage. I'm not bent out of shape yet over balance as I realize there is still so much left to do before the game hits 1.0...
  5. Honorable_D

Is magic only - i.e. 'The Mage' viable?

I don't think magic is every gonna beat or even rival melee simply because the standard melee swings are so fast and hit for so much. I have the light saber 1h and can easily hit for nearly 200 a pop and thats w/o even stacking +melee dmg gear and talents, PLUS, its free to spam whereas casting...
  6. Honorable_D

Please deeply consider increasing "buff" spells duration.

Yeah, I'ma have to agree with you on the support buffs not at all being worth it in Story mode. Not just because they last for so little time but also because they plain arn't powerful enough to be worth the points. I'm going to drop Protect and spend the points elsewhere until, hopefully, the...
  7. Honorable_D

Arcade and Story mode are two completely different styles and theres no reason you should gimp one for the sake of another. Simply have the Arcade mode version last the measly 15 seconds if its that important and have the Story mode version last longer. This is starting to sound dangerously...
  8. Honorable_D

Are the Season Mage and Summer Knight Helms in...?

EDIT: Wow, finally got Summer Knight Helm. To give you an idea of how long this took and I have made around 30,000 gold and have gathered over 300 Season Shards over the course of farming for this single item. I have farmed and farmed and farmed - I've gotten the Cards for both Mages and...
  9. Honorable_D

Please consider adding a buff "icon" for Brawler talent.

It could be same icon as Protect buff but tint it red or something. This is a real minor thing, and I know the actual buff lasts only a short time, but the showing a player that his/her new talent is working with some kind of visual cue makes it seem more... special. :D As is, the only way to...
  10. Honorable_D

15 seconds is well and truly too short, imo. I often find myself not even casting my Protect spell because its simply a pain to keep recasting and recasting it. I'd really like for the buff spells (like Protect and Haste) to last at least 1 min either right off the bat or have their duration...
  11. Honorable_D

[Visual] These vines in Season temple missing trigger.

The vines on the right side of this screenshot should only appear during Summer but if you hit either the Autumn or Winter orbs they persist until you leave the room. They should play their "decay" animation if you hit one of the non-Summon orbs. Screenshot of the offending vines:
  12. Honorable_D

The sun door in the Season Temple

I rather like the idea of locked paths in old content that you return to once you finally figure out how to open it. Post/meta game content is awesome - could be a series of super bosses or even hidden uber hard dungeons like what the Star Ocean franchise is known for that you unlock once you...
  13. Honorable_D

The Marino fight-thread

Lets all bear in mind that the players reporting their findings are likely veterans who've played the game for many hours.
  14. Honorable_D

Great game thus far! A few thoughts!

Heyo! Picked this up a few days ago but just now got around to playing and I gotta say its a real gem so far! I love the combat system and I've always been a sucker for grinding/collecting all sorts of things so this is right up my alley. Having super rare drops like the Monster Cards is pretty...
  15. Honorable_D

Great game! Looking majorly forward to more content updates!

Great game! Looking majorly forward to more content updates!