Search results

1. Megabyte

Experimental Lore – what do you guys think?

The current world is a paradisiac landscape that unfolds upon our eyes: people live in small towns, with lots of greenery surrounding them, and even if The Gods do not smile upon them anymore, their closest mediator, the Fae, will help them with their matters, and bring the seasons to the world...
  2. Megabyte

How does everyone here feel about fanfiction?

Do you guys like to read fan fictions about Secrets of Grindea? Does this forum has a specific area for it?
  3. Megabyte

Hard mode is too fast, enemies with too much health

What build would you recommend that focuses only on ranged attacks (not melee)?
  4. Megabyte

Because why not? Although some challenges, such as the bullet hell, or some bosses being so fast, are unexpected. Also, I don't think some of the patterns from normal would work on hard. I've seen some of the videos of the Phaserman in normal, and his bullet pattern is very different from hard...
  5. Megabyte

The video feels about as fast as what I played, to be honest. Also... Interestingly, only the bosses seem to be so fast-paced. Some are faster than others. For example, the Autumn & Summer bosses are much slower than the Enraged Toy Machine.
  6. Megabyte

All right. Now, addressing what I said before: I just checked the video. Yes, it seems around the same speed as I played, at a similar level. And it feels so fast it's hard to keep up with. I'm not sure how, but during my winning run, the AI slowed down enough that I could knock it out just by...
  7. Megabyte

Teddy, I used a memory manipulation program specifically to decrease speed (and only for that) because I couldn't keep up with in-game speed. Even at 50% speed reduction, it was awfully fast. As I said above, I managed to get past the boss by using /respec and assigning all my points to Hero...
  8. Megabyte

Fair enough, but the game was running SO FAST I could barely stop. And I noticed this had to do with me equiping more talents. With my previous build, I was going for around 400 attack for the Enraged Train Machine. It was not just due to health. The train sequence is hard to get done with one...
  9. Megabyte

Possible bug: game gets extremely fast when you have lots of talent points allocated.

Today, I realized that this game gets very fast if you have several talent points allocated. It got so fast that I couldn't even get past the Enraged Toy Machine. I could only clear the boss by using /respec. The game feels so fast I believe it is a bug, so please take a look here...
  10. Megabyte

An important note regarding this issue: it seems that the more talents you have allocated, the faster bosses get. I figured this out by using the chat command /respec. Suddenly, after only reallocating 9 points to Heroic Throw, I could hit this boss nearly to death. Things got worse again by...
  11. Megabyte

How would you rate all the skills in the game?

Nope. It's actually because it's too much work. As I said in a thread I just posted (http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/hard-mode-is-too-fast-enemies-with-too-much-health.7109/), hard mode is so fast that even trying to land an attack with the wrong timing might get you killed...
  12. Megabyte

How would you rate all the skills in the game?

I don't like Frosty Friend so much. Sure, it's a strong spell at first. But as soon as the game gets harder, the snowman gets knocked out very easily, and takes too long to recover. Compare that to Cloud Strike, which is an invincible spell. The only thing that is better in Frosty Friend than...
  13. Megabyte

Hello, everyone, I saw this game on YouTube and I was really amazed by something that looks like the Secret of Mana series. Hoping to have a challenge, I picked up hard mode. The thing is, hard mode is hard in ways I was not expecting and that make the game not as fun. As you can see in the...