Search results

1. Megabyte

Experimental Lore – what do you guys think?

The current world is a paradisiac landscape that unfolds upon our eyes: people live in small towns, with lots of greenery surrounding them, and even if The Gods do not smile upon them anymore, their closest mediator, the Fae, will help them with their matters, and bring the seasons to the world...
  2. Megabyte

How does everyone here feel about fanfiction?

Do you guys like to read fan fictions about Secrets of Grindea? Does this forum has a specific area for it?
  3. Megabyte

Possible bug: game gets extremely fast when you have lots of talent points allocated.

Today, I realized that this game gets very fast if you have several talent points allocated. It got so fast that I couldn't even get past the Enraged Toy Machine. I could only clear the boss by using /respec. The game feels so fast I believe it is a bug, so please take a look here...
  4. Megabyte

Hard mode is too fast, enemies with too much health

Hello, everyone, I saw this game on YouTube and I was really amazed by something that looks like the Secret of Mana series. Hoping to have a challenge, I picked up hard mode. The thing is, hard mode is hard in ways I was not expecting and that make the game not as fun. As you can see in the...