Search results

1. D

[Gameplay] Can't place teleport plate at flying fortress

Thank you for the offer for the world save but I am currently enjoying my replay through. I am not using Frontline currently or previously. I have also never tried the blink ability if there is one, I merely walked around the first time I believe, it has been quite some time since I did it...
  2. D

I figured it out ~ Thanks again! I just went into steam and right clicked game and made sure it wasn't synching with steam cloud so that it didn't constantly give my file back haha. Have a wonderful evening MrChocodemon!
  3. D

Thank you for your assistance! I went and deleted the world save, time to start fresh! It is unfortunate seeing as I had completed everything except for Tia Ming but I don't mind replaying it all :) . I just had one thing to ask - I had deleted the files but it seems though they might be...
  4. D

Hi Mr Chocodemon, thanks for responding! The version is 0.710B, I believe this is the most recent besides the frontline update to be on the newest patches.
  5. D

Hi all, The quest "The Ancient Temple" is glitched for me even though I have beaten all of the game that is available and this quest is part of the 'Main Quest' Type which means I am robbed of a Talent Orb sadly because it has not completed. The first two steps of the quest are complete detailed...