Search results

1. NegaNova

Secret of Mana Weapon Variety: Bow and Boomerang

I'm obviously not saying create a weak weapon or pointless weapon, I'm saying that creating a bow as a main weapon wouldn't be OP because the stats can be tweaked to be balanced - yes it would take a lot of work, every component of Secrets of Grindea appear to have a tonne of work put into them...
  2. NegaNova

I understand how it might be difficult to balance, but making it not OP shouldn't be too hard. It was probably the weakest weapon used in Secret of Mana... had low damage output and short-distance. I see where the difficulty is though, as you have explained.
  3. NegaNova

Leaving/Computer crashing during cutscenes in multiplayer

Was playing with my sister, and my laptop accidentally shut down during a cut-scene (the one where you fight the two weaklings on the bridge). On her end, she could not proceed with the fight with Vilya because it was saying, "Waiting for other player" While on my end, I could not re-join the...
  4. NegaNova

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

I think the idea of a big fire Ball followed by smaller fireballs at a final skill is a great idea, but I think it should be the other way around, Small rapid-fire balls coming first followed by a crazy larger ball - that way it's more dragon-ball-z style, the player powering up as they strike...
  5. NegaNova

First Impressions 2.0

Omg that's amazing!! This game is epic.
  6. NegaNova

Progress for multiplayer arcade mode

That is, if both players join and begin at the same time. I haven't seen a situation where a player joins in after the game has already begun.
  7. NegaNova

Progress for multiplayer arcade mode

So I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I noticed that in multiplayer arcade mode, even if the host of the game has a smaller progress of the town-growth, if a player joins who has a further progress, the game will take on that player's progress, rather the hosts.... but it seems like...
  8. NegaNova

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Was the game as a whole an enjoyable experience? If it was longer, would you continue playing? YES. This game is amazing, holy shit. I was a huge fan of Link to the Past and Secret of Mana, and thus far, this game has already exceeded my expectations. The spells look...
  9. NegaNova

Multiplayer damage-reduction bug

Not sure how we triggered it, but in a couple of instances where I was playing with my partner in the beginning stages of the game (we both started new characters) - in the beginning fighting areas with blobs and rabbits, my partner developed the meteorite spell, and at some points, all her...
  10. NegaNova

This game is amazing and seems to have a lot of parallels with the Secret of Mana, It is for this reason that I think the developers should attempt mimicking the bow and boomerang system that SoM has. Scrap the current bow with its instant shots, long-distance, and limited arrow supply, and...