Search results

1. A

Possibly more "I" in the chicken "AI"

I found out what I was doing wrong. I had assumed they ran away from the location you hit them from, not your current location. I was trying to get into position to hit them again before they had stopped, making it stupid hard. Thank you for your advice.
  2. A

Is there a way to sell wallpaper/floors/furniture?

If there is I may just be too dumb to figure it out (this is entirely possible) but there doesn't seem to be a way to sell anything related to the housing. I accidentally bought more than one of a wallpaper and I don't need the dupicate for anything. But I have no way of gettnig rid of it to my...
  3. A

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

When you are far enough away your summons/pet will attempt to catch up with you. If you happen to make it over a cliff before they do your cloud buddy goes beneath your snow buddy and pet. Naniva has a similar behaviour. Since the two are flying I think they should stay on top of the other helpers.
  4. A

I'll try again on my new file but it seemed like they would always slant into the corner and get behind the coop. Thanks for the adivce.
  5. A

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Couldn't get a good picture but sometimes cloud buddy gets stuck "on" an enemy and begins to rapidly flip back and forth, giving him two faces. This sometimes continues even when the player starts moving. He sorts himself out after a few seconds (between 2 and 10) but until he does he lags...
  6. A

I know this sound like a weird and arbitrary request, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make the chickens a bit smarter. Or possibly move the coop in the starting town. Currently the chickens will kind of home in on it, but will ultimately go between the cliff and the coop only to...