Search results

1. D

Some suggestion of the snowman and Insect Swarm

Actually that sounds pretty cool, kinda like Flamethrower but instead you just dump out all your insects in a stream.
  2. D

[Feedback] The State of Summon Spells

I'd like to talk a little bit about some of my favorite spells: the summons. Just a little discourse on each of them, really. Most of my opinions are based on Arcade Mode, because Story Mode you can pretty much do whatever. - Cloud Buddy (Cloud Strike) Cloud Buddy is the best. Seriously, one...
  3. D

[Suggestion] Persistent character designs for Arcade Mode

Either giving us a save slot for an arcade mode, or letting us load a Story Mode character (just reset'em for Arcade), or something along these lines, but I really get tired of remaking my character every time I load the game. :)
  4. D

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

I really like the idea of making each floor slightly bigger, but forcing more event floors into each one. Some thoughts: Shop: Having the shop at least every other floor (either every floor, or once per region) would definitely be beneficial for people who have been having poor luck on gear...
  5. D

Luigi the ever-clipping shrub master...

Words cannot express how much I agree with this. snip snip
  6. D

Forced Seed Arcade Mode

For racing, it would be amazing if there were a way to force the seed (like Binding of Isaac does) so everyone would have the same map. Just have the seed disable quests and not drop Essences/give points, and it'd be all good. :) I recently introduced this to a speedrun friend of mine, and it...
  7. D

Multiplayer Arcade ramps up too hard

Arcade Mode seems to be a LOT easier solo, which is slightly counterintuitive. You'd expect it to be easier with friends, maybe slightly more HP/etc, but the ramp ups on some things are intense. The Zoo is one of the bigger culprits, what with the additional/changed enemies for the boss being...
  8. D

Arcade Mode updates?

Will we be seeing any new things in Arcade Mode when you put in Toy Factory/Snow Forest/etc? Or is the next patch all Story Mode updates? I'd love more equipment in Arcade Mode, basically.