Search results

1. K

arcade mode crash. lost out on first catalyst unlock

Ya know, as much as i appreciate the offer Mr Own, Sir, in regard's to this game (and most games on steam that dont have different achievements for solo/multiplayer) and it's achievements, it is something id rather do solo. I can't put such an achievement on display ,on my steam profile, if i...
  2. K

Your game, your wonderful, amazing tribute to rpgs past of my childhood, just crashed, AGAIN. In windowed mode non full screen this time. So it seems my work around is not perfect. I had finally gotten the third catalyst (after a few failed attempts). But honestly, I think i am done now. I have...
  3. K

OK so, 1 thing i forgot to add to the third try/success run/work around, was that for the first 2 crash's, in addition to them being in either full screen/window's full screen, i also had frosty and the cloud pet out. They may or may not have contributed. Dunno. Just covering my base's...
  4. K

Whelp.......... live and learn i guess lol. So. Just finished my third go at it (third victory in a row). I "had" been recording using nvidia's recording software for the first time (since after doing some research, it seems fraps is no longer a thing and hasint been updated since, like, 2017...
  5. K

I know this most likely isint helpful but here is the exact error message that popped up after the game went black and crashed to desktop (this is from the first crash, as stated above, second crash happened with updated graphic drivers in windowed full screen mode). Ive decided i will try one...
  6. K

Tried finding a youtube vid so i could show you the exact moment of where it crash's for me but found legit NOTHING but out dated ancient vids. That being said, ive never recorded/uploaded a vid before, does it have to be loaded up to youtube? or could i just record it using window's recording...
  7. K

Like i defeat death, the fight stops, he appears in the middle of the screen, i talk to him, he does his monologue, he takes my items, forms the catalyst, then says close (or open, i forget which) your eyes and sleep, hits me with some kind of projectile, and the screen goes full black after the...
  8. K

The black out only lasts for like, 2-3 seconds before it crash's to desk top and the error prompt appears.
  9. K

I dont get a victory screen at all : ( i see the cut scene where death absorbs all my items, then he says something along the lines of "Now open your eyes and sleep" then i think he shots something at me (or at least that is what it looked like), then as soon as what ever it is that hits me, my...
  10. K

Since a picture is worth a thousand words as they say, here is what the potion shop in the pirate zone looked like that i could not access (and yes, i desummoned frosty, and i tried blinking past the flowers blocking me, had to zone out of this shop and give up on it
  11. K

It crashed, a second time.......i cant beat/progress in arcade mode because i cant get catalysts due to game crashing after deaths monologue that he does after you beat him/is supposed to send you back to town/what ever it is he does after he says go to sleep and be ready for next challenge. The...
  12. K

Oh, and i did just switched to windowed full screen too. So ill see if the updated driver and change in windowed full screen will effect death this time..... (grumbles about being denied first catalyst/steam achieve after having done it legitly, continues to stare at steam SS of the victory)
  13. K

The game crashed, for the first time, EVER, AT THE %&* END (arcade mode). Had a GREAT run (arcade mode). formed the catalyst, then death told me to close my eyes/sleep, shoots something at me, game goes black and bam, game crashed, lost all progress. Thought this game had multiple back ups >.<...
  14. K

Zhamla hard mode QOL request.

If a simple restart the fight option for when the fight is lost/when death happens at that fight could be added for just this fight (with all the buff's we had activated at the start AND Shiidu ready to go off the bat), it would be very much appreciated. Don't mind dying, but it would be alot...
  15. K

Does zhamla scale with level on hard?

Title. Tried to google the answer and found nothing regarding this question. I am aware of the lvl 42 soft cap making it so you only get 1 exp for any mob in the game even with the trinket that make's mob exp account for them being 2 lvls higher. Just wanna know if he scales with lvl on hard...
  16. K

Question about console commands and steam achievements

Recently found out there is a lvl up console command when browsing stuff about secrets of grindea to just cheese things/mess around. Does using this console command disable steam achievements? And while im here, i am aiming to get the challenge accepted steam achievement and my question for...
  17. K

Steam overlay and steam screenshots not working

Nevermind, i found out the issue. (for me at least). If i loaded up the game with both my keyboard and my controller plugged in, the game would only register my controller for some reason. Have to boot up the game without my controller plugged in then plug it back in once the game is up and...
  18. K

Steam overlay and steam screenshots not working

Title. Is this intended? Had this issue with over indie game's on steam. Although we do got steam achievements for some difficult things which is nice, not being able to take screenshots is, in all honesty, a HUGE let down. Will this be fixed/changed in the future? Thank you for your time and...