Search results

1. L

Housing Exporting And Importing

We can save and load the housing template on a single save. I would like to suggest a functionality that allows us to import this template into other characters' save files. Obviously it shouldn't allow us to export the actual furniture since a lot of it is unique and is rewarded for quests and...
  2. L

Pet Respec

I spent 99% of my playthrough running around with a level 1 pet due to severe choice paralysis. I kept thinking, what if I pick the wrong stats? Since every following pet level requires more and more XP, I might end up softlocking myself if I focus on the wrong stat, and then boosting the stat I...
  3. L

Allow Shadowclones To Boost Melee Skills Too

I suggest instead of giving 10% extra damage to each clone at gold charge, allowing the clones to copy your melee skills as well, adding 5% or 7.5% damage copied for skills to each clone, resulting in a total 10-15% bonus skill damage. The goal of this suggestion isn't to buff or nerf...
  4. L

(Mild Spoilers) Bones Charm

I feel bad for Captain Bones. He bestows upon you his head to come hang out with you on your adventures, but in my case he just ends up forever stuck in the Bag due to his stats not being satisfactory enough for me to field him. I'm starting to worry he'll eventually succumb to ghost dementia at...
  5. L

Empower, Haste, and Fortify Icons Above Player Character

These three utility spells have an abysmally low duration (even with the Got You Covered talent), and therefore tracking them is important if one wishes to consistently benefit from them. Currently they have 2 ways of tracking - the upper left corner buff panel, and the colored outline around...
  6. L

Suggestion For "Fine Taste" Talent and Lightning Potion Interraction

"Fine Taste" is a talent that boosts potion effects by around 36%. The way this manifests in the lightning potion is instead of 4 thunder orbs you get 5. There is a small issue I see with that. You see, receiving thunder orbs when you're already at max capacity of 8 doesn't do anything. It...
  7. L

Give Dollies and Plushies A Purpose

There is a number of plushies and dollies in the game that can be acquired through various means, but they have no use other than as completion fodder. Is there any chance they could be made into something with a purpose? Either as house furniture or as a scavenger hunt for that young lass in...
  8. L

Some Kind Of Hat To Furniture Conversion

Most ingame achievements reward hats for completion. There are many achievements, and therefore many hats to earn from them. My character, however, only has one head. But I still want to flaunt all those rewards somehow. Would you consider a suggestion to allow us to place these hats inside our...
  9. L

Reverse Golden Essence Exchange In Arcade

So there is a way to buy golden essence, which is generous and appreciated. But I personally am at a point where I have purchased everything that requires golden essence, and it is now accumulating in my inventory with no outlet. Perhaps a reverse exchange functionality could be added to one of...
  10. L

Cosmetic Charm Slots

So there are all these adorable cosmetic charms, like the ones that make butterflies follow you, the ones that give you a pixie sidekick, even ones that give you wings. They're all very lovely and pleasant, but they have to be reapplied when you either relog or finish an arcade run. And while...
  11. L

[Visual] Tall Furniture Has Issues With Light Sources

Pictured below, on the first image, is one of the hallways in my mansion, featuring a pair of tall statues that go well beyond the bounds of the wall. The lighting is set at 25%. The statues are appropriately darkened to match that lighting level. The problem arises when a light source is...
  12. L

Cosmetic Weapons And Shields As Arcade Rewards

We've got ourselves furniture, cosmetic hats, cosmetic face accessories, auras, pets, even wings. At this point weapon sets and shields seem like a natural last step. Would also help Arcade runners maintain cosmetic consistency, since we never have a stable weapon to rely on other than our...
  13. L

Proposal For Alternate Blindfold Sprites.

So there are three different blindfolds in the game - black, haunted, and white. They differ by color, but there is also another subtle difference - the shape of the sprite. In the picture attached, you can see the subtle differences between the black and the white blindfold. On the front...
  14. L

[Visual] Final Thrust of Gold-Charged Blade Flurry is Slightly Cropped

This picture depicts the final strike of the gold-charged Blade Flurry skill (1-handed melee category). As you can see, the tip of the thrust is snipped off.
  15. L

Make All Enemies Vulnerable To The Crit Part Of The Chill Debuff

I recently found out that some of the bosses have complete immunity to chill. And while I understand that we shouldn't be allowed to just flash-freeze every eldritch goliath all willy nilly, having a boss be completely impervious to Chill just makes cryomancer roleplay kinda disheartening. And...
  16. L

A Buff To The Burning Weapon Talent

Burning Weapon is a talent in melee that, at 3/3 level, gives a 15% chance to burn the target for 100% MATK, 20% per second. Proccing it again refreshes the duration. I suggest nerfing the damage to 50% MATK but allowing it to stack with each proc. Why is this? Because while Burning Weapon is...
  17. L

Balance Suggestion For The "Last Breath/Spark/Stand" Talents.

I'm making one post for three talents (Last Breath in Melee, Last Spark in Magic, and Last Stand in General) because I want to suggest an adjustment to their core mechanic that they all share. I want to suggest that these talents are redesigned in a way that gives a smaller bonus at a higher HP...
  18. L

[Gameplay]/[Text] Not All Chill Effects Increase Crit Vulnerability

Ice Spikes and Ice Nova descriptions state that chilled enemies have increased vulnerability to critical hits, but apparently Ice Spikes chill doesn't actually provide any crit bonuses, and very likely neither does the "Chilling Touch" talent from the Melee category. I tagged it as either a...
  19. L

Fishtank furniture.

I love fishtanks. I LOVE fishtanks. When I caught my first fish, I thought to myseld "What if I could put into a water container and place it in my hous- Bah, no, there's no way anyone would ever want to be bothered animating this many fish sprites, it's just not a feasible thing to want". And...