Search results

1. M

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

My steam Username is King Matthews Baratheon. See you in game!
  2. M

About Evergrind Fields

Yeah! I was thinking about those paths as well, i only thought of the Fields being different places because of the world map, and the west having different music and appearence, but you can be right.
  3. M

About Evergrind Fields

Hi, i saw another thread about intermediate screens between two different areas, and thought something: While areas like the Pumpkin Forest and Seasonne have 2 and 3 screens respectively, all the Evergrind fields have only one (i'm not summing west, east and south because they take different...
  4. M

Arcade Mode (Winter floors)

Looking forward for it :) Thanks for answering!
  5. M

Yeah, thinking by this point of view, it may take some time. Just asked this cause i saw in another thread that will be 24 floor on arcade mode, and i'm kinda curious to know which dungeons will be used...
  6. M

Hi everybody, i am excited for the next update (i'm sure everybody is). I was talking with my brother about the game, and something occured for me: Will the toy factory be included in arcade? Don't know if it's a silly question, but i really wanted to know. Sorry for my english, not my first...