About Evergrind Fields

Hi, i saw another thread about intermediate screens between two different areas, and thought something: While areas like the Pumpkin Forest and Seasonne have 2 and 3 screens respectively, all the Evergrind fields have only one (i'm not summing west, east and south because they take different spots in the world map). Do you plan in expanding these areas more ahead in the game (like, one more screen for each one) to give a sense of travelling? By the way i love the music at the east and south :D

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I think all Evergrind Fields are somewhat one location, but they will be probably expanded, as there are some paths leading currently to nowhere.

Yeah! I was thinking about those paths as well, i only thought of the Fields being different places because of the world map, and the west having different music and appearence, but you can be right.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Currently each location has 2 themed floors on Arcade Mode and Evergrind Fields count there as one location. But in Story Mode it's one huge location, so probably that's why it was split on the world map.