Search results

1. B

[Visual][Gameplay?] In the hole with dead roots in Temple of Seasons

Frontline Beta To re-create unusual visual: 1. Be in room with giant statue 2. Enter door at the top left of room (the one going LEFT, not UP, and not the one with the rooted entrance), in the MIDDLE of the doorway 3. End up in hole. Occurrence appears to be random. Either way, one should not...
  2. B

[Gameplay] Outside of a room in Temple of Seasons

Frontline Beta To re-create glitch: 1. Be in room A (room provided in picture) 2. Enter door at top of room A 3. Enter door again to go back into room A 4. Do not press forward or backward once in room A, just left or right 5. Move through walls and end up "outside" of room A There are still...
  3. B

Farming

Ah! Good to know. I'll be looking forward to that weapon plant in the distant future. Time to wreak some cornage! Hahahaha... ._. Thank you!
  4. B

Farming

Greetings! I would like to point out something I've noticed. So, as I've been playing through the game, I have observed people such as Candy and Remedi having their own gardens of the sort, which I assumed they used to brew their concoctions. I have also noticed that in Evergrind Field: West...