Search results

1. M

[Feedback] Room with 2 Rabby's

It seems the timeframe to get a S rating on the room with 2 Rabby's is really short not saying its impossible to achieve but sometimes the Rabby's are spread out and whenever I seem to clear the room fast without taking damage I get a A. Is anyone else having this issue?
  2. M

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Oddly enough I like all the enemies, except the Rabby their attack time right after another attack is madding I try to block and then they attack again or they miss and then attack right after with very little time in between the attacks.
  3. M

Arcade Challenges

I have no idea if this has been suggested before or if its even a already planned feature but I think it would be cool to have challenges you can active in the town for Arcade Mode there was that one quest from Bishop that you had to get to Floor 3 without gaining any xp and fighting all elite...
  4. M

First Master Collector

But since your character is a kid he eats every candy dropped from the piñatas and they can give you a random buff or debuff, that would help or hinder your performance in the dungeon.