Search results

1. AvonSenpai

Well u know..Atleast i Tryd . _. [Graphic Art]

Well i love the Secret of Grindea artstyle (Ty vilja ♥), and was going and trying some own Pixel art i dont have even a graphic Tablet what it makes specially for me difficult to draw because i dont know how i should explain it but for me its that the controlling with the mouse feels for me...
  2. AvonSenpai

Monster Hunter Cross Hype \o/

I Know ur feeling... After Capcom got this fight with Sony i was sad well i buyed a Wii only for MH-Tri but.. after Tri they changed to other consoles so they forced me to buy again a new console just for 1 game and i wont agree with that and support that at all... Its sad enough that they wont...
  3. AvonSenpai

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

This would be dumb i was excited for new Support skills ;c
  4. AvonSenpai

Monster Hunter Cross Hype \o/

Well Monster Hunter is one of my Favorite Game series~ And now they working on a really impressiv sequel, im really hyped after seeing this trailer and hope it will come soon to the west <3 Anyone here on the forum that know this game series and like it has critic or something dont be afraid =).
  5. AvonSenpai

Gold - Berserker & Shadow Clone

Im sitting there playing Grindea waiting for Gold charges and then i was thinking wait Wait WAIT... we saw the Gold Charge animation for Beserker and Shadow Clone skill in Dev.Blog so i was wondering if the Glow u have around ur charackter is still the same... i mean is it still a just boring...
  6. AvonSenpai

we have a crash.log file anywhere ? o:

Over Steam o: Some versions ago i had a other problem/bug when i played the game the game was closing itself after 10~25 min randomly but there was the window saying it stopped working i didnt know where it cames and with next patch the bug/crash was gone as he never exist for me. So u think...
  7. AvonSenpai

When i go in the Menu and click or press on Arcade mode it shows me for 0,2 sec the next menu and crashes immediately to desktop without screen just closing.
  8. AvonSenpai

I dont know i didnt changed anything in steam just normal settings. btw:
  9. AvonSenpai

i could maybe but ill deleted both files already and let them new generating but still happens u want them still ? Btw installed the whole game new
  10. AvonSenpai

No window just instanly closing thats why i wondering . _. Crash to Desktop error if this explain it better.
  11. AvonSenpai

yes was wondering too but just wanted to be sure i dont miss anything, well since 0.599g my game crashes when i try to go in the Arcade mode - Story works fine but Enter Arcade mode from the main menu crashes me out .-.
  12. AvonSenpai

Well a simpel question at all but we have anywhere a crash.log file where we can see what causes crashes the game . -. ?
  13. AvonSenpai

About the slime slow...

Yeah i know the scales but was more the Comment that we still tryd with def Support skill + range Mage skill , melee and Tank but i dont understand why he makes so much dmg D: . Well when he is suppose to be so hard then i will maybe beat him anyday when i got luck for now then i will still...
  14. AvonSenpai

About the slime slow...

Well i playing atm Arcade mode and with the Furious red Slime... well even with 4 people its nearly impossibel for us to kill him cause his Dmg is high no matter how much armor we get but the dmg itself isnt the problem the problem is mor ethe Slow of the Slime hemakes the slime stays to long...
  15. AvonSenpai

Just Suggestion mind about the Mountain

Hi Grindea dev. team Im just here and i dont know if i have any influence into the Game but im a BIG Japanese Fan i love the art , the lifestyle ( old Tradition ) Samurai age etc etc... i just love Japan and the culture and after i saw i didnt followed it but i saw the Mountain with the...
  16. AvonSenpai

Elite Equipment.

The Idea for Elite / Rare Drops fits fantastic in Grindea. Because most people love to grind and feel special when they farming Rare or Unique Items and for the Game History as for a Collector u want that 100 % to get ! ;) Just Upvote this Suggestion cant say anything other as already sayed in...
  17. AvonSenpai

Fred got second place for his Pixel Art

Isnt easy to beat Pixel Art from Shovel Knight the Game art is really good stuff like SOG so second place is Great news Congratulations C:
  18. AvonSenpai

Just Wow & Thanks !

Hi SOG Team (before i start im sorry if i fail on english its not my Native Language :p) I Just want to say i love SOG this game is one of the Best Game i ever seen so far , SOG is really one of the First Game i Enjoyed from watching and Playing the first Minutes and its isnt finished yet so im...