Search results

1. Dgikmo

[Crash?] Once updated, no longer able to launch game

This is probably mislabeled, because the application fails to even start. I'm using Steam, with the newest frontline version (0.572a). After downloading the update, I launched the game and my antivirus (Avast) performed what they call a DeepScreen on it, such that they were scanning it for any...
  2. Dgikmo

[Gameplay] Floors 7+8 incorrect spawn location

On Floors 7 and 8 of Arcade Mode, if you enter certain rooms from above them, you will spawn in the center of the room as opposed to in the doorway. The room that I've noticed this for sure on is the regular, indoor rectangular room without the hole in the middle. EDIT: Frontline
  3. Dgikmo

[Gameplay] Keybindings resetting

When in Arcadia, if you have, for example, Bow set to 'F', and you select "End Run" from the menu, when you respawn again, the Bow will move to whatever the first skill-binding is (for me, 'V'). I haven't tested if this is the case when you "End Run" while in an actual floor, but it's a...
  4. Dgikmo

[Gameplay] Characters who die in Arcadia don't respawn

If you manage to kill off a character in Arcadia (in this case via Bat Swarm), the other player won't respawn and you have to "End Run" to be able to start Arcade Mode, or otherwise do anything else. Minor "bug."
  5. Dgikmo

Arcade mode death/score screen

I've noticed in Arcade Mode that when playing with multiple people, during the death/score screen players 2-4 can hit 'z' any time during the screen to "ready up" for the next round, but player 1 has to wait for the score to stop tallying. I'm not sure if the length of time that you have to sit...
  6. Dgikmo

[Visual/Gameplay] Puzzle blocks can be pushed off the screen in multiplayer

I've experienced it multiple times where puzzle blocks, whether they be in the key-hole puzzles or in the mirror puzzle on the sky temple, where if one person is standing on, for example, the right of a block, and another on the left, and the person on the left pushes the puzzle block to the...
  7. Dgikmo

Damage Numbers

I would like to suggest for a feature to either turn off allies' damage numbers, or perhaps make them smaller by some way. Playing as a melee character, when three of my other friends are dumping arrows or using Insect Swarm on a mob, it's almost impossible to see what's going on if you're...