Damage Numbers

Dgikmo

Rabby
I would like to suggest for a feature to either turn off allies' damage numbers, or perhaps make them smaller by some way.

Playing as a melee character, when three of my other friends are dumping arrows or using Insect Swarm on a mob, it's almost impossible to see what's going on if you're standing above the mob being attacked. Maybe this is just me, but I'd really appreciate having allies' numbers obscured from my view.

Good idea. I think I'd still like to see them but I wouldn't mind having ally damage number grayed out or smaller as you suggest.

Antar

Green Slime
This, whenever I fight against a group of enemies the numbers clutter the screen and I can't see what they are doing. It is very disorienting and just promotes using ranged magic while kiting. Making it toggle-able, transparent, or smaller, anything would be an improvement.

Dgikmo

Rabby
I agree. It's not so bad for many skills, but when a combination of insect swarm and arrows is hitting an enemy it's actually impossible to see the enemy.

Schattenphoenix

Green Slime
Having a possibility to turn mates numbers transparency?
30% would make me able to see them but also enable me to ignore them / see whats happening beneath

Size setting would also help a lot, as well as turning them off