Search results

1. Horvath

Phaseman too easy

I just started using the memory room that was put in recently, now when I fought Phaseman I can just stand behind him and hit him without him even reacting, its too the point where I can kill him in less then 10 seconds, I'm lvl 13 using a lvl 9 shadow clone and a attack potion. I just feel that...
  2. Horvath

Having a lot of fun

So I finished whats there of story and I have to say its left me wanting more and more, Iv done all the treasure maps, that where the chickens sleep one was though I couldn't map my steps right =L Iv been running around farming items and stuff for crafting and feeding my pet. I have to say I am...
  3. Horvath

Hey everyone!

Hey! I just bought the game today after seeing ZiggyD playing it. So far its great and I can't wait to start playing adventure mode =)
  4. Horvath

Just had to buy

So I saw the game when a youtuber ZiggyD uploaded a video of the SoG, I thought oh that looks cool, I'll try the demo, so yeah here I am 20 minutes after trying the Demo with my Rabby tier pack and hat, the game feels so good, I really can't wait too get stuck in =)