Phaseman too easy

Horvath

Green Slime
I just started using the memory room that was put in recently, now when I fought Phaseman I can just stand behind him and hit him without him even reacting, its too the point where I can kill him in less then 10 seconds, I'm lvl 13 using a lvl 9 shadow clone and a attack potion.
I just feel that doing this is a bit cheesy and isn't really how he should be fought and makes him way to easy for such a cool looking enemy.

Not really a bug, but I agree it does make a bit of a mockery out of the bosses once you are over-levelled. Perhaps the ability to choose the level of the boss you are about to re-fight? Or even automatic scaling to your current level?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Yeah, I feel like he should start off with a random pattern, and maybe like the Giga Slime, do something obnoxious at certain health percentages. But I only feel this about the Collector's HQ version. He was a lot more fun first time go.

ark626

@Aurophobia i agree with you but i think there shall be challenges in the arena because refight is to fight a boss for equip and at the level he occured.

But i would LOVE more challenging versions of those bosses in the Arena

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Too easy? They're all too easy when you have a certain level and certain weapons.
Here is Boss Rush. Each defeated with Lv15 in first round.

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Like ark already pointed out, our vision for the Memory Room has always been that it would be used by players who are interested in getting all the drops from the bosses, not for players looking for challenging fights.
Most, if not all bossfights will have Nightmare versions available in the Arena, just like the Furious Giga Slime that should prove to be quite a challenge for even experienced players. This way, people looking for a challenge can focus on the Arena while the completionists can use the Memory Room to farm those elusive bossdrops!

Momizi

Rabby
Like ark already pointed out, our vision for the Memory Room has always been that it would be used by players who are interested in getting all the drops from the bosses, not for players looking for challenging fights.
Most, if not all bossfights will have Nightmare versions available in the Arena, just like the Furious Giga Slime that should prove to be quite a challenge for even experienced players. This way, people looking for a challenge can focus on the Arena while the completionists can use the Memory Room to farm those elusive bossdrops!
its alittle sad that you even had to say that
i woulda thought that was obvious lol

Kwaku Bennnett

Green Slime
how do u get the phase blade (i think that what its call). I'm looking for the drop that look like a calender and also most of its drops come from the flying temple.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
how do u get the phase blade (i think that what its call). I'm looking for the drop that look like a calender and also most of its drops come from the flying temple.
Are you talking about the lava lamp he drops? I've seen a couple of players getting confused about that one. :p