Search results

1. CaptainPie

Pet feed [Mana]

Thank you for the answer Teddy! Good to know the mages will get some love after all! You and the others keep up the good work with this game! PS: Get another staff weapon in there! :p
  2. CaptainPie

Pet feed [Mana]

Is the only item in the game that gives your pet mana xp the berries? I've found that players who choose the path o' the warrior have a better and easier time getting stats due to being able to feed their pet the attack potions, whilst players who choose to go for the mage path have a harder...
  3. CaptainPie

[Visual] Shadow stays after monster death

Thank you for the addition to the thread and for also bringing this problem to the surface!
  4. CaptainPie

A skill suggestion

That was addressed in the post, the healing ability would be removed and or locked from Arcade mode to prevent abuse, if you think about it a healing ability could be useful in the story mode, we haven't gotten enough content yet to be able to determine the full difficulty o' the game and like...
  5. CaptainPie

Small visual suggestion

That is reassuring, thank you for considering the feedback from the community. Cheers, CptnPie.
  6. CaptainPie

A skill suggestion

I am aware that this has caused a lot o' controversy but hear me out and this might just work. I am also aware that this might have been mentioned somewhere in this forum but this is "my" 2 cents on the matter. Ok, so we start with the healing in the game, some have said that it can break the...
  7. CaptainPie

Small visual suggestion

Hello, I have no idea if this was mentioned yet but, I'd like to lay down an idea here. It would be nice to have some sort o' % on your experience or even numbers not just a bar, I literally have to GLUE my eyes to the screen and see if its increasing well or not at all, numbers or a % would...
  8. CaptainPie

[Visual] Shadow stays after monster death

Basically while grinding the Pecko on the flying fortress I noticed that I could bug his shadow to stay even after he had died if I killed him when he tried to fly off to get closer to me. The shadow stays regardless o' what I do, but if I move maps and come back it is gone, I just thought I...