Search results

1. CaptainPie

Pet feed [Mana]

Is the only item in the game that gives your pet mana xp the berries? I've found that players who choose the path o' the warrior have a better and easier time getting stats due to being able to feed their pet the attack potions, whilst players who choose to go for the mage path have a harder...
  2. CaptainPie

A skill suggestion

I am aware that this has caused a lot o' controversy but hear me out and this might just work. I am also aware that this might have been mentioned somewhere in this forum but this is "my" 2 cents on the matter. Ok, so we start with the healing in the game, some have said that it can break the...
  3. CaptainPie

Small visual suggestion

Hello, I have no idea if this was mentioned yet but, I'd like to lay down an idea here. It would be nice to have some sort o' % on your experience or even numbers not just a bar, I literally have to GLUE my eyes to the screen and see if its increasing well or not at all, numbers or a % would...
  4. CaptainPie

[Visual] Shadow stays after monster death

Basically while grinding the Pecko on the flying fortress I noticed that I could bug his shadow to stay even after he had died if I killed him when he tried to fly off to get closer to me. The shadow stays regardless o' what I do, but if I move maps and come back it is gone, I just thought I...