Search results

1. A

[Gameplay] Walking on Water

Yeah this was the first thing I tried this too the first time I got into the room, dunno how they are gonna fix it in multiplayer
  2. A

[Gameplay]Shadow Clone Activation Has No Invulnerability Frames After Taking Damage

During the activation of Shadow Clones you can take damage, probably for every frame during the activation because it does not put you in the invulnerability state when you take damage as the skill is actvating which could cause situations like this. I've been able to OHKO myself by doing...
  3. A

Multiple Temple of Seasons Glitches and Exploits

Update again: Found this while exploring The fishing spot down below works fine though. Found another thing too You get this Birthday Dinner quest from Santa here but you talk to Anita some character I haven't seen before you rather than Santa here. Gotta get some turkies dunno if you can...
  4. A

Version 0.59a

After the Fae fight you can control weather orbs, after that you can progress.
  5. A

Secrets of Grindea Speedrunning General VODs and Streams

Honestly the way you would make perfect guarding good in a speedrun if it gave you a stun state or a stagger on bosses when they do some specific attack. What I've messed around with talents what I can say is that Burning Weapon and Insult to Injury are way broken you kinda have to spec into...
  6. A

Update, Found a few more bugs. The Autumn Mages tornado attack sometimes stays on screen after the mage is dead, it has no hitbox or anything it just keeps spinning there. Also in the same room I discovered this there is a out of bounds clip you get by standding at the top of the stairs a...
  7. A

I wouldn't be that worried about the skips at the most part considering that from me trying to break the game multiple times I've noticed that you (the developers) kinda force progression to be linked to cutscenes being played. A lot of stuff won't load until you've seen specific cutscenes, they...
  8. A

Version 0.59a

Yeah just made a bug post about it, you can go explore unfinished stuff before you even beat the faes at the start.
  9. A

You can trigger both of these switches prematurely with Titans Throw or Meteor. On the right theres a bunch of unfinished fun content. Also in the very first room the 3 Dragons actually have their hitboxes intact even though they haven't spawned and you can even kill them won't count as...
  10. A

Version 0.59a

So are the unfinished parts of the dungeon supposed to be accsessible since I can get to a bunch of em?
  11. A

[Visual]Double Fairy

Was speedrunning and made a VOD for another glitch when I noticed I got a glitch where I got 2 faries to be on the screen at the same time. http://www.twitch.tv/adviceowl/c/5570372 It happens in the middle of the fight after the cutscene and after the fight is over the duplicate fairy flies...
  12. A

[Gameplay]Factory Cutscene Skip

Happened to speedrun the game and actually did the glitch to save a second or two and here's the results. http://www.twitch.tv/adviceowl/c/5570372 As you can see you enter the fight before you see the scene in the bomb room and after the fight then you go back in it starts the sequence over again.
  13. A

Secrets of Grindea Speedrunning General VODs and Streams

Thought Id make a thread where people can post their Speedrunning VODs of this game and their streams if they want too. I just finished a speedrun to the last boss of the content thus far (Enraged Toy Machine). http://www.twitch.tv/adviceowl/c/5570339 - Time: 24:19 I got really good RNG on...
  14. A

[Gameplay]Factory Cutscene Skip

During the Trap/Puzzle/Bomb section with the trains, at the end when the door opens before the cutscene start you can run into the boss room completely skipping the cutscene. After beating the boss if you walk back into the room the trap activates again and you have to do the section again.
  15. A

[Gameplay]Two diffrent Softlocks

I found two diffrent softlocks. They're both reversable by hitting Save & Quit or you can get out of them with Save & Quit but they're still there. The first one is versus Marino, after you beat him up and you have your little conversation afterwards if you skip the convo with esc during the...
  16. A

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Teleport Pad Movement Skill Glitch And Yeti Ice Glitch

I think the only way you can do that bug at Seassons is by using the Skill glitch and the Port glitch in tandem because it's the only way to make your character face a direction automatically that allows you to time a well pressed tele again.
  17. A

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Teleport Pad Movement Skill Glitch And Yeti Ice Glitch

Made a video. http://www.twitch.tv/adviceowl/c/5021852 Basically if you do a skill right before you confirm to teleport your skill will shift you out of the path. This could probably be used to shift to other pads that aren't in the direct path. One problem is that it can lead to softlocks as...
  18. A

[Gameplay] Snow Place Bug, getting to unavailable place

Yeah I found this glitch on my own too all you need is a verticle ledge and a yeti and you can push yourself past the border and end up on the other side. Now my theory is the game thinks you are still on the layer you were previously on, it uses stairs to know when you are on one level or...
  19. A

Secret of Grindea, Speedrun to Gundam

Update: Got new time today, 15:47. Took into account the fact that I don't have to talk to the kids and have some pretty good fights for bosses to gain time. http://www.twitch.tv/adviceowl/c/4170619
  20. A

Secret of Grindea, Speedrun to Gundam

Yeah I just kinda relized I don't have to go talk to the kids also getting shadow clones might be interesting, but it really doesn't matter unless you can't 2 cycle him should try though. If you wanna race sometime, I am usually on #SecretsOfGrindea on Quakenet.