Search results

1. W

Fastest Furious Giga Slime Kill?!

Well, i kill every boss in under 5 seconds, less than 10 on the big mech guy, cause i have to get on his head, but he dies in 2 sec after that. lol EDIT: Forgot to mention, on hard mode.
  2. W

EP regeneration doesn't work properly

Really hoping this gets fixed.... its very detrimental to EP regen builds. @Teddy Can you confirm this will be fixed in the next update? It makes pure skill builds and mages gimped super hard... a lot more running around waiting for default regen to cast skills.
  3. W

8,000-10,000 SoG owners on Steam, according to SteamSpy.

Bought it on steam the moment it went live. :P
  4. W

EP regeneration doesn't work properly

Yea, i made my suggestion due to these not seeming to do much for me, glad to know they were just busted, perhaps when they get fixed i can make a better assumption on how well EP regen works currently.
  5. W

Mana/EP regeneration

I took them on and off a few times to test it and didnt notice a bit of difference, i assumed the flat numbers were just adding into the game differently which is why i made this suggestion, good to know they are just busted... lol, maybe when they get fixed it will work out better for my builds
  6. W

Mana/EP regeneration

They really dont, i am using both of them and it doesnt change a thing at all for me.
  7. W

Mana/EP regeneration

Then i hope that the end product has a variety of specific items available for those who want lots of EP regen to focus on skill spam builds such as full magic users. As it is at the moment it kinda neglects the "Grindea" part entirely because theres no point in grinding the fish or anything...
  8. W

Mana/EP regeneration

You can still use skills, all u need to do is wait for the EP regen, which is only a few seconds for max after 2 summons. The problem is its base number regen, instead of %, it doesnt warrant any reason to invest in +EP on a pet. for someone who wants to build full caster % based EP regen would...
  9. W

[Can Crit: Yes / No] in Skill / Magic descriptions.

Insect swarm doesnt crit, Chain lightning doesnt crit.
  10. W

Mana/EP regeneration

Ok so, currently mana or EP is regenerated by base amount on items, but you can feed your pet to get more EP... but theres really no point cause it still regens at a flat rate Why not set EP regen by % instead? and add % regen on items to make the joy of farming and increase your EP actually...
  11. W

Some magic skills not affected by crit chance

There are several magic skills that dont crit, EVER Chain lightning being one of them, and several others in which i will post here once i test some more.