Search results

1. E

Grinding related suggestions

In-line with this, there's a small feature that would be really cool: Monster-counter alerts So, say this is your history: - Played for 6 hours yesterday - Saved and quit game - Started game today - Ground out some Jumpkins in the room with the priest - Teleported to city - Teleported...
  2. E

Great game, but catching pets DDR-style? Horrible!

They do have a purpose: as stat boosters. Because of the way they level-up, you'd want one pet for each stat you wanted boosted (2 stats boosted on a pet at most). When the game is more completed, I'd expect there to be more pets available (and thus more pets available at a lower skill level...
  3. E

First Impressions 2.0

I actually really like the silhouettes in the game as they are ... with a need to grind to even discover the most rare items, those things come in extremely useful and keep one from being so frustrated (for instance, I might know that to make the next weapon I want to use I need 80 star-shaped...
  4. E

First Impressions 2.0

The game is great! I particularly love the art style as it is absolutely adorable, well polished, and extremely beautiful. Abilities were well-thought out as were enemy movement and attack styles. I love the capability to charge up the abilities (to gold, so far) so that you can spend the...