Search results

1. Vipes

My Suggestions

1) Well for instance say me an a friend keep killing thousands of slimes. He He gets 5 hats, while all I got were apples. I know there's a point to grinding, and if he gave me one hat, would it really stop me from killing slimes? No. 2/4) When I said become the boss/miniboss, I was also implying...
  2. Vipes

Shop that Customizes Costume Item Colors

Say I want a Mage build. My clothes are blue, but my witch hat is black. I take it to a vender, change the color, it's now tan/brown. What if I want a purple pumpkin mask? Take it to the same person. Why/Motovation? More customization is always a plus, and I'm sure this little bit is easy to...
  3. Vipes

Fade's feedback as of Frontline Version: 0.57a

I do agree with the character portraits. They really don't fit at all with the artstyle, if anything they belong in an old DOS point 'n click. They'd need to be pretty much drawn in a japanese style to fit the world, and their world sprites.
  4. Vipes

Switching Sword and Sheild buttons on Xbox contoler

I love the controller too, but I agree, sword and shield should be able to be removed as well as remapped.
  5. Vipes

My Suggestions

All this time I figured pets have a cap. And cheating? Anyway.. 1) It really wouldn't destroy grinding. And if the player wants an easy way out, only they can complain they screwed the game for themselves. 2) Then, refer to 4), and only make it special outfits. Who doesn't want to look exactly...
  6. Vipes

Version 0.57a

Why not how Kirby games do? Arena boss run. Kill one boss, move directly to the next one, no break, no nothing.
  7. Vipes

My Suggestions

I love this game so far, and I'm playing with two other people, and 3 just seems so perfect for the game. However I have a few suggestions 1) Allow trading among players 2) Hopefully make sprite change based on your equipment 3) Allow an Arena mode where players can fight each other 4) If you...