Search results

1. chibidash

List of Guard-able and un-guard-able attacks

cuz why not...i had time to burn This list is not 100% certain Note:i have no idea what the attack names are so i made my own I know this is abit cluttered but i'm not good at formatting things... Perfect guard effects always include 100% critical or silver charge just listing what happens...
  2. chibidash

Scripts/hacks found

with the help of Moderator GoodStuff i managed to find some scripts that should affect multiplayer via a 3rd party program called cheat engine (please note: i don't use these myself i thin kit just ruins a good experience ) If a moderator/dev would like me to send all the working scripts i...
  3. chibidash

question about pre-order hat

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but is the pre-order hat and "Valkyrie Hat" the same thing? if not will i have to pre-order secrets of grindea again?
  4. chibidash

[Visual][Gameplay] Titan's throw throws fake ham in a way

or sword or lamp or twig...(ham meaning hammer) not sure if this is counted as a bug or not Version: Frontline Beta v6.000amigo Bug: titan's throw may throw odd swords Recreation:throw a ham with titan's throw anywhere you like then switch to another 2h weapon. skills can't be used except...
  5. chibidash

[Visual][Gameplay] piercing dash can go through old man

Version: Frontline Beta v6.000amigo Bug: skipping grampa joe after testing a few things out with piercing dash and using /skillpoint after using a gold charge piercing dash i went thru grampa joe and just kept going without the shield