Search results

1. SnowPie

Mini Map

Thank you MrChocodemon :) No mini map is not a problem because I love the game very much. Today I fought against Winter and damn was it hard >< I had to swear a few times but defeating him was very satisfactory. Then I came to the end of the story thus far T^T So definitely looking forward to...
  2. SnowPie

Mini Map

I understand and sorry for the stupid idea >< I did not know that about Madame Astrid :D That solves the whole problem!!! Teddy thank you very much for the reply and good luck working on the game. I enjoy it a lot !!!
  3. SnowPie

Mini Map

I understand. It was just a suggestion. I like the game the way it is now. It's just that I do not want to miss any side quests while they do not spawn simultaniously.
  4. SnowPie

Mini Map

I understand your point of view and thanks for a reply :) It's true that is it fun to explore!! And I agree with that the mini map should be covered and that while you explore, you'll see more map as you go. Then you encourage exploring and you have a way of knowing where you are/where you are...
  5. SnowPie

Mini Map

Could it be possible to include a minimap in the game. Perhaps in the bottom left corner? And that on the map you can see if there are any side quests you could accept. Because now you stumble upon a side quest from a NPC by chance which is a shame while I like questing a lot :)
  6. SnowPie

First Impressions 2.0

Hi. I am still new to the game so I apologize for that. The first impression I had of the game was briliant. First I played the demo version to see what the game was all about. After finishing the demo I immediately bought a copy and started to play. I enjoy playing Secrets of Grindea and hope...