Search results

1. ThatLittleNerd

References in Secrets of Grindea

Very interesting I'll have to look out for these :D
  2. ThatLittleNerd

[Gameplay] Portal Error

Hi! I was messing about with the available commands, and for some reason, it disabled my ability to create portals. Unfortunately, I used a load of commands so I don't know which one caused the issue, but when I restarted the game it was back to normal, so it wasn't that much of a deal to be...
  3. ThatLittleNerd

Bloomo Champion?

Well that's funny, cos, like I said, they don't spawn with the evening the odds quest. :/
  4. ThatLittleNerd

Tags

I noticed I have a tag of "Green Slime" but other people have different ones... Is this based on points or how much you donated or something? ~ThatLittleNerd
  5. ThatLittleNerd

Just wondering...

:(
  6. ThatLittleNerd

Just wondering...

Is the steam version compatible with the downloadable version for multiplayer or do all parties have to be on the same platform? O.o ~ThatLittleNerd
  7. ThatLittleNerd

[Gameplay] No Elite Bosses In Arcade Mode

Well, as the title says, no boss mobs (including those that spawn alongside the boss) are elite... (Except the elder rabby or whatever it's called) I know it sounds like an odd bug report but shouldn't they spawn as elites with the "Evening the odds" quest active? I'm not sure if this is...
  8. ThatLittleNerd

Bloomo Champion?

I've never seen an elite beehive, or seen elite bees spawn from it, even with the "evening the odds" quest...
  9. ThatLittleNerd

Looking For People In Need

Hi there! I'm looking for people to join on their quests, as I have finished mine (so far). I play on the Steam version, and I have a few spare items and stuff too :) If you want my help, just message me and I will (try to) help :) EDIT: I play on Steam now :D ~ThatLittleNerd
  10. ThatLittleNerd

[Text]Arcade Mode End Run

Hi! Just wanted to say that there is a slight textual error in the arcade mode in the town. When going into the systems menu, there is still an "End Run" button. The button doesn't do anything whilst in the town, but it, well, ends your run whilst playing. Thanks for reading and I hoped this...
  11. ThatLittleNerd

[Visual][Gameplay]Invisible Elite Slime

Hello! I'd like to report a bug in the Arcade mode. I have only experienced this bug/glitch once so it might be a problem on my part. I took on the "Evening The Odds" quest given by the Bishop in the town, which disables the ability to gain experience and makes all mobs Elite. I entered a room...